Saudi Consulting Services - SAUD CONSULT
Job Vacancy – Strategic Planning Engineer
Saudi Consulting Services – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Vacancies
- Experience:- 20+ Years
- Job Location:- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Education:- Relevant Degree / Other Qualifications
- Nationality:- Any Nationality
- Gender:- Not Mentioned
- Number of Vacant Positions:- Not Mentioned
- Salary:- SAR – Negotiable – Monthly
- Job Type:- Permanent
- Job Category:- Construction Facility / Engineering
About Saudi Consulting Services
Saudconsult is an Award-winning multidisciplinary designing and configuration firm with 50 years of involvement with a wide cluster of tasks. With regards to actually testing projects or convenient missions expectations, Saudconsult is among not many in the area that reliably conveys achievement.
Strategic Planning Engineer – Job Description
- Provides comments and recommendations for schedule requirements relative to staffing and project control.
- Develops and maintains the relevant section(s) of the Master Schedule for the design work packages assigned to him.
- Establishes appropriate milestones for each work package and capture key milestones in the Master Schedule.
- Analyses comparisons of work package scope versus identified activities and allocated resources to ensure full delivery of scope in the most optimized manner.
- Undertakes regular review of productivity for the teams assigned to his work packages and make necessary recommendations to the Design Package Manager.
- Produces detailed schedules and supports the production of detailed work package staffing plans in support of all tender responses to the RFPs issued by NEOM/EPM.
- Communicates to the various work package teams regular schedule updates with associated progress, key issues and key milestones to be met.
- In support of the above, attends work package meetings and during which, he identifies any milestones that are at risk and with the work package team, identifies proposed opportunities to correct/mitigate any delays.
- Manages all planning interfaces between the various work packages assigned to him and the packages assigned to other Senior Planning Engineers, ensuring full visibility of the overall program delivery.
- Reviews and analyses weekly/monthly inputs received from the Discipline Leads before reflecting these on the schedules.
- Actively support the development and maintenance of good industry standards for project control and planning.
- Prepares and presents to the team schedule impact reports. Develops with the team proposed schedule recovery plans, including impact on resources. Liaises with the Cost Engineers as appropriate.
- Interfaces with designated NEOM/EPM counterparts under the supervision of the Package Manager and of the Planning Manager.
- Participates actively in developing and updating all the weekly/monthly and any other ad hoc reports including PowerPoint presentations.
- Knowledgeable of planning and scheduling concepts and principles including effects on financial performance.
- Familiar with data sources and supports basic schedule development.
- Supports analysis of schedule identifies and investigates project schedule variances.
- Collects and updates data and updates and produces scheduling reports.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of WBS and support activities to implement applicable coding. Supports basic schedule development.
- Supports gathering and assembling data for schedule updating.
- Supports measurement of project schedule progress and gathers and assembles data for schedule and network updating.
- Gathers data for schedule baseline development and maintenance.
- Familiar with construction drawings, specifications and construction contracting methods.
- Understands CPM scheduling concepts and principles and able to develop basic engineering, procurement and construction logic.
- Understands concepts and principles of scope control and change management and earned value methodology.
- Supports monthly report preparation.
- May participate in planning and scheduling meetings to gain insight to planning and scheduling issues.
- Exposure to basic scheduling and cost baseline fundamentals, concepts and principles.
Strategic Planning Engineer – Job Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction management or related discipline.
- With a minimum of 20 years of post-graduate experience
- Experience in schedule development, monitoring and reviewing.
- Significant experience with Primavera software (P6).
- Skilled in understanding technical processes, engineering drawings.
- Good knowledge of working contracts.
- Advanced level of knowledge of engineering, procurement, contracts.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org