Saudi Consulting Services - SAUD CONSULT
Job Vacancy – Senior Architect Engineer
Saudi Consulting Services – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Vacancies
- Experience:- 15+ Years
- Job Location:- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Education:- Relevant Degree / Other Qualifications
- Nationality:- Any Nationality
- Gender:- Not Mentioned
- Number of Vacant Positions:- Not Mentioned
- Salary:- SAR – Negotiable – Monthly
- Job Type:- Permanent
- Job Category:- Construction Facility / Engineering
About Saudi Consulting Services
Saudconsult is an Award-winning multidisciplinary designing and configuration firm with 50 years of involvement with a wide cluster of tasks. With regards to actually testing projects or convenient missions expectations, Saudconsult is among not many in the area that reliably conveys achievement.
Senior Architect Engineer – Job Description
- Carry out monitoring and surveillance of Construction Contractor’s activities in respect of his engineering discipline to determine compliance with the applicable specifications, standards, codes of practice and the approved construction drawings.
- Review the Construction Contractor’s site generated data in respect of his engineering discipline.
- Monitor the Construction Contractor’s site work methods involving his engineering discipline.
- Monitor and review the Construction Contractor’s proposals and activities in respect of the programming and resourcing of his engineering discipline.
- Ensure all materials used and work performed are as per project construction specifications and oversee the selection and requisition of materials and equipment by review/comment/approval or rejection of Contractor’s material submittals.
- Monitor and certify, in liaison with other discipline engineers as necessary, the commissioning, testing and handover of completed works together with O&M Manuals, within his engineering discipline.
- Monitor and review construction drawings, calculations, and shop drawings in respect of his engineering discipline and review their incorporation into as-built records.
- Within his area of responsibility, ensure that the Project and Quality Plan and related Project Documents are prepared, implemented and updated through the respective phases of the project.
- Ensure that all Risks and Opportunities associated with the activities under his control are identified, communicated to the PM, and that the necessary risk mitigation and opportunity realisation actions are identified and implemented.
- In liaison with the PM, monitor on a regular basis site progress and actual against programmed start/finish dates for activities within his engineering discipline.
- Prepare monitoring and surveillance reports and liaise with the PM in respect of the reports findings.
- Prepare, when directed by the PM, Technical Queries for submission to the Construction Contractor or FM Design Review Section as appropriate.
- Liaise with the PM on the preparation of Observation Notes, Non-Conformance Reports and on the Construction Contractor’s subsequent proposals.
- Liaise and coordinate activities with each of the other discipline engineers as necessary.
- Liaise with, and report to, the PM as necessary in respect of the above items.
Senior Architect Engineer – Job Requirement
- Degree in Architecture.
- 15 years of experience.
- Chartered/Registered Engineer (RIBA)
- Understanding of engineering, design, and quality standards
- Well organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service, communication and client/external interface skills
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering to deadlines
- A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic, ambitious, adaptable – a strong work ethic is essential
- Ability to identify and develop potential opportunities to secure more business for RLB
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org