NEOM was picked as the task's true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM's objective and the truth that will be accomplished - Allah willing - to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future.
Senior Professional Cybersecurity / Compliance Job in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
NEOM – NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Job Location:-NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Company:- NEOM
- Education: –Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Biotechnology, or related field.
- Gender:- Male / Female Saudi national a plus
- Number of Vacant Positions:- Not Mentioned
- Salary:- Negotiable
- Job Type:- Full-Time
- Job ID:- 10422
- Job Categories:- Managing
This is the means by which NEOM was made and how its maker, His Imperial Height, Crown Ruler Mohammed container Salman, imagined it when he laid out its establishments to be the future, a power of progression and change, even before it was even sent off. Along these lines, it was imagined that “what’s to come” would be laced with NEOM’s crucial personality, name, values, and vision. Therefore, NEOM is… For the future and for what’s to come.
His Imperial Height Ruler Mohammed receptacle Salman, the Crown Sovereign and Executive of the NEOM Directorate examined and considered by individuals from the undertaking’s Establishing Board as well as experts and experts nearby an OK name for such a venture with an overall viewpoint. The quest for a name to impart the personality and imagery of this fantastic project was one of the planned things when the Board held its underlying gatherings to examine associated issues; HRH saw that the term communicates the social and civilizational character of the venture’s comprehensiveness. There were various discussions with respect to the name’s significance and the way that it should catch the venture’s overall personality, the human angle, and phenomenal aspiration.
Preceding arranging and testing the arrangements of names proposed by the counseling group, the genuine name assignment venture began with the meaning of standards, characteristics, and conditions, all of which bear an unmistakable and strong vision for choice. As per the measures and guidelines, the rundown of 2,000 names was additionally sliced to 150 names, then, at that point, to five names. In any case, not a single one of them was picked or acknowledged.
Consequently, NEOM was picked as the task’s true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM’s objective and the truth that will be accomplished – Allah willing – to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future. From there on out, the NEOM lights have crested through the sky, declaring a splendid sunrise, a confident future, and a prosperous living in a land made by the person to serve all humankind.
Job Title -Senior Professional Cybersecurity / Compliance Jobs in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES Key Accountability Areas Key Activities Strategy and Advisory
- Work with various stakeholders (business owners, biomedical engineering and IT) to implement policies, standards and best practices for healthcare infrastructure and medical device systems.
- Develop and/or customize policies, standards and process documents to facilitate the implementation of healthcare cyber and IT policies and standards.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure that compliance assessments of healthcare infrastructure and medical device systems is conducted in accordance with policy requirements.
- Provide regular healthcare security and risk updates at various management forums
- Drive healthcare cybersecurity risk and governance program
- Evaluate applicable laws and regulations to determine impact on organization’s activities and ensure compliance with regulations
- Acts as SME charged with developing and implementing policies designed to protect Healthcare data.
- Collaborate with the cyber security division to ensure alignment between security and privacy compliance programs including policies, practices, investigations, and acts as a liaison to the information systems department.
- In cooperation with Privacy Office, ensures compliance with privacy policies and regulations
- Develop and implement standard and secure practices for health information exchange and electronic health records management.
- Drive the adoption of cloud and mobile technologies in healthcare
- Develop sustainable enterprise-scale data federation practices and frameworks
Relationship and Stakeholder Management
- Support the Digital Health Director in building and maintaining relationships and establish working relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Support in inter-sectoral meeting providing and gathering input as it relates to strategy, planning, risks, etc.
- Prepare relevant progress reports as required to update relevant stakeholders on progress
- Collate stakeholders’ feedback on issues, challenges and unmet requirements and develop action plans
- Act as the key sector representative in building and managing relationships with providers and counterparts (e.g., contract management)
- Ensure management is kept abreast of related developments, risks arising and progress
- Support in the development of business cases across multiple scenarios, including for business lines, subsidiary companies, assets, joint ventures, etc.
- Support in the development of the long-, medium-, and short-term financial forecasts for divisions and sector
- Ensure the sector financial model, including relevant scenario planning and modelling, is always updated
- Manage asset listings and related documents to ensure financial requirements for the proposed developments are aligned to financial forecasts and the greater health financing model
- Support the in develop of annual budgets with divisions and manage related monthly reporting activities (e.g., accruals, budget tracking, etc.)
- Work with sector members to understand and deliver their procurement needs acting as internal expert on the procurement options, processes, and systems
- Facilitate and drive effective and efficient sector procurement and contract management (incl. delivery vs milestones, support invoice payment, etc.) and close out procurement packages to release unused budget
Implementation Planning and Risk Management
- Assist in developing the annual implementation plans. Work with divisions to monitor status (incl. progress, risks, and challenges), provide regular updates to management and complete related reporting
- Prepare reports for digital health director and sector head on the current and forecasted progress/completion of key assets and initiatives, with executive levels insights on key assets, requirements, and risks
- In the case of challenges or risks, support divisions or sector leadership in the development of pragmatic and considered mitigation measure and/or recovery plan
- Proactively identify risks for the sector (incl. Strategic, environmental, operational, reputational, etc.), assist in managing the respective registers and reporting, as well as working with leadership and management in the development of mitigation or management plans
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Biotechnology, or related field.
- 10 + years’ experience in IT security, compliance and risk management, including data privacy, security controls, etc. in Healthcare and/or Life Sciences industry.
- 5+ years in professional services or consulting.
- 3+ years cloud computing experience including leading cloud transformation and high-level architecture.
- Experience in healthcare industry/Clinical/EHR is a MUST
- Experience with latest trend in HIE platforms implementation is a MUST
- Experience advising executive level management on architectures meeting industry standards such as ISO 27001, HIPAA, HDS, C5, GDPR.
- Experience in building security reference architecture for all-in cloud deployments, as well as hybrid scenarios.
- Experience in distributed process, multi system environment and integrated network.
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman) and identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets.
- Experience in building policies and regulations for data sharing, data federation and healthcare infrastructure.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire a team
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills, preferably in a consulting team leader role.
- Pragmatic goal-orientated attitude
- Demonstrate knowledge of Healthcare standards, policies and procedures, confidentiality standards, HIPAA and the code of ethical behavior.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about healthcare business, and technical challenges.
Will be negotiated
Will be negotiated
How to Apply for NEOM?
If interested in this position, kindly click on the apply button and apply directly on the NEOM Company Website
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.