Dubai Police Jobs for Expats 2024
In this article, we are going to clearly explain these frequently asked questions.
- How to join Dubai Police as a foreigner? Can Expats join Dubai Police?
- Can a Pakistani join Dubai Police? / How to join Dubai police as a Pakistani?
- Can an Indian join Dubai Police? / How to join Dubai police as an Indian?
- Can a Nepali join Dubai Police? / How to join Dubai police as a Nepali?
How to join Dubai / UAE Police as a foreigner? is it possible to join Dubai police if you are a Pakistani, Indian, Nepali, or any other national? The answer is Yes. Dubai police recruit several officers from different parts of the world for different positions.
While the UAE nationals serve their duty as regular police officers, The Dubai police hire foreign nationals as community officers and technical officers. Dubai police hire foreigners for the following positions.
- IT Officers
- Forensic medical Officers
- Medical Specialists
Dubai police recruit personnel for two types of jobs
- Military Jobs
- Civilian Jobs
AnyGulfJobs.com is going to provide you with the needed information to make your way easy to join the ultimate Dubai Police Job.
Most people get attracted by the Dubai police Supercars or the world’s most arresting police cars. Dubai police are ranked 1 in the police luxury index based on Salary, comfortableness, and luxury.
Also Read:- UAE army job requirements for Foreigners in 2024
Dubai police have recently announced New job openings for 2024 / 2025 to the vacant positions in Dubai police. Currently, the Dubai police are receiving applications from both UAE citizens and also from expatriate civilians of all nationalities.
The Dubai Police
The Dubai Police is comparably the strongest police force in the entire UAE compared to other Emirates. They come under the jurisdiction of the ruler of Dubai, Dubai Police has more than 17,500 police officers in different positions and their services cover an area of 1,588 square miles and a population of 4.1 million people including Emirati and Expats.
Requirements for joining Dubai police.
- The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree as a minimum qualification.
- Should be fluent in English and Arabic languages and Urdu, Hindi or any other language will be an added advantage.
- The applicant Should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in any job will be an advantage.
- The applicant’s age should not be less than 18 Years Old. In some police job categories, age should not be less than 22 years.
- The applicant’s height should not be less than 165 cm. In few police job categories, Height is not mentioned / not important.
- The applicant’s weight should be proportionate with his height or should have perfect (BIM).
- Applicants should not have rulings for any criminal activities. and should not be terminated or dismissed from military service for any reason.
- Should pass all the tests.
- The applicant should pass the personal interview.
- And should pass all the medical examinations.
Required documents to join Dubai Police
- A printed copy of a well-written CV. Read how to write a good cv
- Certificate of good conduct addressed to the Dubai general police command.
- Copy of valid passport.
- Copy of the family book.
- Certified copy of academic certificates,
- Certified copy of the birth certificate.
- personal color photo.
- Copy of identity card.
- Copy of the driving license.
How to apply for Dubai Police Jobs?
You can find all the available vacancies, additional information, and requirements on the Dubai police recruitment website. Dubai police recruitment website link for Dubai Police Jobs. On this Dubai, police official website you can Follow up on your job application and submit all the required documents by yourself.
Application – Dubai Police Academy