NEOM was picked as the task's true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM's objective and the truth that will be accomplished - Allah willing - to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future.
Business Analyst Job in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
NEOM – NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Job Location:-NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Company:- NEOM
- Education: –Bachelor’s degree in business administration, information technology, or a related field.
- Gender:- Male / Female Saudi national a plus
- Number of Vacant Positions:- Not Mentioned
- Salary:- Negotiable
- Job Type:- Full-Time
- Job ID:- 10341
- Job Categories:-
This is the means by which NEOM was made and how its maker, His Imperial Height, Crown Ruler Mohammed container Salman, imagined it when he laid out its establishments to be the future, a power of progression and change, even before it was even sent off. Along these lines, it was imagined that “what’s to come” would be laced with NEOM’s crucial personality, name, values, and vision. Therefore, NEOM is… For the future and for what’s to come.
His Imperial Height Ruler Mohammed receptacle Salman, the Crown Sovereign and Executive of the NEOM Directorate examined and considered by individuals from the undertaking’s Establishing Board as well as experts and experts nearby an OK name for such a venture with an overall viewpoint. The quest for a name to impart the personality and imagery of this fantastic project was one of the planned things when the Board held its underlying gatherings to examine associated issues; HRH saw that the term communicates the social and civilizational character of the venture’s comprehensiveness. There were various discussions with respect to the name’s significance and the way that it should catch the venture’s overall personality, the human angle, and phenomenal aspiration.
Preceding arranging and testing the arrangements of names proposed by the counseling group, the genuine name assignment venture began with the meaning of standards, characteristics, and conditions, all of which bear an unmistakable and strong vision for choice. As per the measures and guidelines, the rundown of 2,000 names was additionally sliced to 150 names, then, at that point, to five names. In any case, not a single one of them was picked or acknowledged.
Consequently, NEOM was picked as the task’s true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM’s objective and the truth that will be accomplished – Allah willing – to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future. From there on out, the NEOM lights have crested through the sky, declaring a splendid sunrise, a confident future, and a prosperous living in a land made by the person to serve all humankind.
Job Title -Business Analyst Jobs in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Develop new business processes and analyze existing business processes, workflows, and systems.
- Translate business requirements into detailed system specifications.
- Works closely with POs and collaborate with stakeholders to define and document optimized business processes.
- Define functional and non-functional requirements and data structures.
- Understand and evaluate implications of business requirements on overall system and advise POs on best solution accordingly.
- Evaluate proposed solutions or system enhancements for feasibility and alignment with business goals.
- Collaborate with the development team to design and validate solution architectures.
- Facilitate effective communication and collaboration between business and technical teams.
- Manage expectations, address concerns, and ensure alignment between business and IT objectives.
- Collaborate with IT and business teams creating test scripts that ensure business requirements have been achieved.
- Participate in user acceptance testing and related defect management.
- Assist in post-implementation support and issue resolution.
- Analyze data and metrics to measure the success of implemented solutions.
- Recommend continuous process improvements and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, information technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a business analyst or similar role.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in requirement elicitation and documentation techniques.
- A master’s degree in one of the above fields is also desirable
- Knowledge of business process modeling and improvement methodologies.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
Will be negotiated
Will be negotiated
How to Apply for NEOM?
If interested in this position, kindly click on the apply button and apply directly on the NEOM Company Website
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.