Saudi Consulting Services - SAUD CONSULT
Job Vacancy – HSE Engineer
Saudi Consulting Services – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Vacancies
- Experience:- 15+ Years
- Job Location:- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Education:- Relevant Degree / Other Qualifications
- Nationality:- Any Nationality
- Gender:- Not Mentioned
- Number of Vacant Positions:- Not Mentioned
- Salary:- SAR – Negotiable – Monthly
- Job Type:- Permanent
- Job Category:- Construction Facility / Engineering
About Saudi Consulting Services
Saudconsult is an Award-winning multidisciplinary designing and configuration firm with 50 years of involvement with a wide cluster of tasks. With regards to actually testing projects or convenient missions expectations, Saudconsult is among not many in the area that reliably conveys achievement.
HSE Engineer – Job Description
- Manage HSE Inspectors to ensure they are monitoring the implementation of health and safety arrangements at the project site level, in accordance with legal and client requirements.
- Develop and deliver health, safety and environmental training to WSP employees including but not limited to; induction, safe working practices.
- Review and approve contractor’s health, safety and environmental plans, risk assessments and method statements against legal and client requirements prior to the work being carried out.
- Plan daily morning site visits across project sites to ensure health and safety measures are in place before works begins.
- Carry out weekly joint HSE inspections with HSE Inspectors and contractor personnel and ensure all the corrective/preventive actions are closed out.
- Organise HSE meetings with clients, WSP project staff, and contractors.
- Initiate and test emergency response plans and ensure the drills are carried out as per the project schedule and performance standards.
- Ensure HSE Inspectors follow up on contractor’s incident investigation reports are completed and corrective actions are identified and closed out to prevent a recurrence and provide necessary technical guidance for accident protection.
- Conduct regular site safely reviews.
HSE Engineer – Job Requirement
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or relevant subject
- Must be qualified with relevant Health and Safety Qualifications- Minimum NEBOSH IGC
- Minimum 15 years experience in dealing with major construction projects
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org