NEOM was picked as the task's true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM's objective and the truth that will be accomplished - Allah willing - to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future.
Health and Safety Manager Job in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
NEOM – NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Job Location:-NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Company:- NEOM
- Education: –NEBOSH Diploma and Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH)
- Gender:- Male / Female Saudi national a plus
- Number of Vacant Positions:- Not Mentioned
- Salary:- Negotiable
- Job Type:- Full-Time
- Job ID:- 10456
- Job Categories:-
This is the means by which NEOM was made and how its maker, His Imperial Height, Crown Ruler Mohammed container Salman, imagined it when he laid out its establishments to be the future, a power of progression and change, even before it was even sent off. Along these lines, it was imagined that “what’s to come” would be laced with NEOM’s crucial personality, name, values, and vision. Therefore, NEOM is… For the future and for what’s to come.
His Imperial Height Ruler Mohammed receptacle Salman, the Crown Sovereign and Executive of the NEOM Directorate examined and considered by individuals from the undertaking’s Establishing Board as well as experts and experts nearby an OK name for such a venture with an overall viewpoint. The quest for a name to impart the personality and imagery of this fantastic project was one of the planned things when the Board held its underlying gatherings to examine associated issues; HRH saw that the term communicates the social and civilizational character of the venture’s comprehensiveness. There were various discussions with respect to the name’s significance and the way that it should catch the venture’s overall personality, the human angle, and phenomenal aspiration.
Preceding arranging and testing the arrangements of names proposed by the counseling group, the genuine name assignment venture began with the meaning of standards, characteristics, and conditions, all of which bear an unmistakable and strong vision for choice. As per the measures and guidelines, the rundown of 2,000 names was additionally sliced to 150 names, then, at that point, to five names. In any case, not a single one of them was picked or acknowledged.
Consequently, NEOM was picked as the task’s true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM’s objective and the truth that will be accomplished – Allah willing – to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future. From there on out, the NEOM lights have crested through the sky, declaring a splendid sunrise, a confident future, and a prosperous living in a land made by the person to serve all humankind.
Job Title -Health and Safety Manager Jobs in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- To develop, implement and monitor FM Occupational Health and Safety Policy, Programs, and Procedures.
- To assist FM in complying with current health and safety legislation and/or regulations with the objective of ensuring that all reasonable and proper measures are taken to protect the safety and health of NEOM Citizens.
- To establish budget proposals for the Operation of the Occupational Health and Safety office and specific training programs related to FM;
- To increase health and safety awareness at all levels within the organization.
- To investigate and report on all serious/critical personal injury accidents occurring to NEOM Citizens to the appropriate senior official, and to assist in the investigation of all accidents/incidents that result in substantial damage to FM vehicles and property;
- To investigate and report on complaints of hazardous working conditions to the Director – Quality & Performance and/or other appropriate senior staff;
- To respond to FM employees’ safety concerns
- To conduct, as necessary, the safety inspection of any FM managed facility;
- To assist the NEOM Occupational Health & Safety Committees.
- To respond to fires and other emergencies on or about the FM managed property.
- To coordinate registration and removal of hazardous waste;
- To receive reports from and respond to orders issued by regulatory department.
- To arrange for Occupational Health and Safety testing and/or evaluations of the workplace by external agencies/consultants as may be necessary;
- To act as liaison with all related governmental bodies and regulating agencies;
- To coordinate the training of personnel in areas of safety, accident prevention and investigation, work place inspections and other matters related to implementing safety procedures in FM facilities;
- To coordinate the FM Department emergency procedures and act as the FM Department emergency on-site coordinator;
- To assist FM executive staff, senior administrators, principals and supervisors in emergency preparedness;
- To develop, review, and update appropriate sections of the FM Emergency Procedures Manual;
- To liaise with NEON Operations, municipal and State Emergency planners, update plans, organize exercises and evaluate procedures;
- To assume other duties as may be assigned.
- Promote occupational health and safety within the organization and develop safer and healthier ways of working
- Inspect machinery and equipment, such as lifting devices, machine shields and scaffolding, to make sure they meet safety regulations
- Work with engineers and other professionals to ensure the safety of worksites
- Make sure that personal protective equipment, such as dust masks, safety glasses, footwear and safety helmets, is being used in workplaces according to regulations
- Make sure that dangerous materials are correctly stored
- Identify and test work areas for potential accident and health hazards, such as toxic fumes and explosive gas-air mixtures, and implement appropriate control measures
- Make sure that the organization is aware of, and complies with, all legislation relating to its workplace activities and the use of its plant, equipment and substances
- Help supervise the investigation of accidents and unsafe working conditions, study possible causes and recommend remedial action
- Conduct training sessions for management, supervisors and workers on health and safety practices and legislation
- Assist with the rehabilitation of workers after accidents or injuries and make sure they experience a satisfactory return to work
- Communicate frequently with management to report on the status of the occupational health and safety program
- Develop occupational health and safety systems, including policies, procedures and manuals
- NEBOSH Diploma and Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH)
- At least 10 years of recent and relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience of formulating, implementing and revising H&S policies and procedures
- Confidential in all matters
- Provision of advice to managers/supervisors
- Handling of H&S investigations
- Professional approach, coupled with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work in, and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work cooperatively with others to complete tasks and implement process improvements
- Gathering, analyzing, and reporting on key H&S data/statistics
- Pragmatic goal-orientated attitude
- NEBOSH (General Certificate) qualified or working towards NEBOSH certificate accreditation.
- NEBOSH Environmental Certificate
- COSHH Trained
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Good timekeeping and attendance record
- Neat and tidy appearance
Will be negotiated
Will be negotiated
How to Apply for NEOM?
If interested in this position, kindly click on the apply button and apply directly on the NEOM Company Website
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.