NEOM was picked as the task's true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM's objective and the truth that will be accomplished - Allah willing - to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future.
Local Content Lead Job in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
NEOM – NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Job Location:-NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Company:- NEOM
- Education: –Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economy, Finance, MIS, Supply chain, or related fields.
- Gender:- Male / Female Saudi national a plus
- Number of Vacant Positions:- Not Mentioned
- Salary:- Negotiable
- Job Type:- Full-Time
- Job ID:- 9806
- Job Categories:-Managing
This is the means by which NEOM was made and how its maker, His Imperial Height, Crown Ruler Mohammed container Salman, imagined it when he laid out its establishments to be the future, a power of progression and change, even before it was even sent off. Along these lines, it was imagined that “what’s to come” would be laced with NEOM’s crucial personality, name, values, and vision. Therefore, NEOM is… For the future and for what’s to come.
His Imperial Height Ruler Mohammed receptacle Salman, the Crown Sovereign and Executive of the NEOM Directorate examined and considered by individuals from the undertaking’s Establishing Board as well as experts and experts nearby an OK name for such a venture with an overall viewpoint. The quest for a name to impart the personality and imagery of this fantastic project was one of the planned things when the Board held its underlying gatherings to examine associated issues; HRH saw that the term communicates the social and civilizational character of the venture’s comprehensiveness. There were various discussions with respect to the name’s significance and the way that it should catch the venture’s overall personality, the human angle, and phenomenal aspiration.
Preceding arranging and testing the arrangements of names proposed by the counseling group, the genuine name assignment venture began with the meaning of standards, characteristics, and conditions, all of which bear an unmistakable and strong vision for choice. As per the measures and guidelines, the rundown of 2,000 names was additionally sliced to 150 names, then, at that point, to five names. In any case, not a single one of them was picked or acknowledged.
Consequently, NEOM was picked as the task’s true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM’s objective and the truth that will be accomplished – Allah willing – to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future. From there on out, the NEOM lights have crested through the sky, declaring a splendid sunrise, a confident future, and a prosperous living in a land made by the person to serve all humankind.
Job Title -Local Content Lead Jobs in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Develop, review, and implement local content strategy for NEOM as well as maintaining LC governance including policy, processes, and procedures, and ensure effective operation of those structures.
- Evaluate the current process and come up with initiatives for improvements.
- Define annual objectives in alignment with government and stakeholders goals (PIF, LCGPA..).
- Define and assign LC targets, KPIs and metrics and work as advisory to stakeholders in order to achieve NEOM local content plan and targets.
- Cooperate with different departments within NEOM to facilitate Local Business and workforce development.
- Support like advisory for Procurement executives on LC implementation in procurement and contract.
- Review and advice on suppliers’ entity and contract level LC Plan and Target.
- Verify local content plan and educate suppliers on how to fill the plan and follow up with them on their actual Local content score.
- Support and evolve local content Operating Model with all Internal and External stakeholders.
- Ensures LC considerations are embedded in all business processes where relevant.
- Ensures sustainable LC development and improvement.
- Support like advisory for executives in NEOM subsidiaries on LC governance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economy, Finance, MIS, Supply chain, or related fields.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in procurement or finance or similar fields, including 3 years of experience on local contents programs
- Analytical & communication skills.
- Knowledge in Microsoft office and ERP systems
Will be negotiated
Will be negotiated
How to Apply for NEOM?
If interested in this position, kindly click on the apply button and apply directly on the NEOM Company Website
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.