NEOM was picked as the task's true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM's objective and the truth that will be accomplished - Allah willing - to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future.
Manager (Design and Architecture) Job in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
NEOM – NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Job Location:-NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Company:- NEOM
- Education: –Bachelor’s degree (from an accredited professional program) or Master’s in Architecture, Engineering, Interior Design, or Construction Management
- Gender:- Male / Female Saudi national a plus
- Number of Vacant Positions:- Not Mentioned
- Salary:- Negotiable
- Job Type:- Full-Time
- Job ID:- 10202
- Job Categories:- Managing
This is the means by which NEOM was made and how its maker, His Imperial Height, Crown Ruler Mohammed container Salman, imagined it when he laid out its establishments to be the future, a power of progression and change, even before it was even sent off. Along these lines, it was imagined that “what’s to come” would be laced with NEOM’s crucial personality, name, values, and vision. Therefore, NEOM is… For the future and for what’s to come.
His Imperial Height Ruler Mohammed receptacle Salman, the Crown Sovereign and Executive of the NEOM Directorate examined and considered by individuals from the undertaking’s Establishing Board as well as experts and experts nearby an OK name for such a venture with an overall viewpoint. The quest for a name to impart the personality and imagery of this fantastic project was one of the planned things when the Board held its underlying gatherings to examine associated issues; HRH saw that the term communicates the social and civilizational character of the venture’s comprehensiveness. There were various discussions with respect to the name’s significance and the way that it should catch the venture’s overall personality, the human angle, and phenomenal aspiration.
Preceding arranging and testing the arrangements of names proposed by the counseling group, the genuine name assignment venture began with the meaning of standards, characteristics, and conditions, all of which bear an unmistakable and strong vision for choice. As per the measures and guidelines, the rundown of 2,000 names was additionally sliced to 150 names, then, at that point, to five names. In any case, not a single one of them was picked or acknowledged.
Consequently, NEOM was picked as the task’s true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM’s objective and the truth that will be accomplished – Allah willing – to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future. From there on out, the NEOM lights have crested through the sky, declaring a splendid sunrise, a confident future, and a prosperous living in a land made by the person to serve all humankind.
Job Title -Manager (Design and Architecture) Jobs in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Provide initial facilities area programs aligned with hotel feasibilities.
- Assist Regional Hospitality Director in establishing hotel the vision and strategy for new and existing masterplan projects.
- Provides technical inputs on design vision, project positioning, scope requirements, and project schedules for initial planning.
- Assists and reviews the risk mitigation measures, to ensure that the project completion and timelines are met.
- Manages internal and external teams to ensure that feasibility, program, design, technical, quality and specifications of the projects are achieved through completion and handover.
- Reviews the specific asset development and design briefs to reflect project intent and objectives.
- Provides inputs and reviews with the operator negotiations as they relate to the Technical Services Agreements with Operators.
- Ensures that the design aspects of the proposed masterplan, phases, and individual assets meet NEOM’s and NEOM Hotel’s business vision and strategy.
- Prepares, updates, and revises area summary, design briefs, operating criteria, design standards, and outline of consultant’s scope of responsibilities.
- Participates in, and directs consultants through concept design, schematic design, design development, construction documents, and post-opening deficiency phase.
- Assists in the selection of all consultants and reviews their description of scope of services.
- Meets with consultants to review the design brief and operating criteria & design standards.
- Review consultant’s responsibilities, budget controls, and reporting functions.
- Provides detailed direction to the specialist consultants – kitchen and laundry designers, IT, audiovisual, acoustic, lighting, landscaping, etc.
- Prepares the delivery strategy of the hotel developments, coordinates with and integrates the input from other support functions; technical, legal, finance, market research, sales, and marketing and operations, to deliver the project development plan.
- Instruct, organize, and coordinate all development disciplines with the objective of harmonizing the diversified functions, to deliver completed projects in accordance with the objectives established in the approved business plan.
- Coordinate and integrate the development schedules of various stakeholders into the development program to ensure cohesion and alignment
- Holds responsibility for the quality of product delivery at masterplan, concept development, detailed design development, construction, and where required fit-out stages.
- Establishes procedures for maintaining high standards of quality, reliability, and safety in project designs, by implementing and maintaining design control systems and monitoring procedures for contracted architects.
- Develops reporting procedures on the progress of the designs.
- Provides advice and expertise on improving product/asset designs and minimizes any risk factors.
- Evaluates and develops improved techniques for the control of product designs, quality, reliability, and safety.
- Liaise with Operators’ technical teams to ensure the TSA review process is adhered to for NEOM contractual obligations.
- Monitors the construction and execution of projects, from initial stages of construction through to substantial completion.
- Ensures the commitment to safety, environment, social responsibility, quality assurance and control are maintained to achieve the integrity of the hotel projects under construction.
- Brings projects to a successful completion and provides leadership and guidance throughout all phases of the project.
- Assists owner’s consultants, contractors and project management teams on value engineering sessions when required.
- Works with the project managers to prepare the handover schedule and keeps this updated.
- Ensures the NEOM brand standards and product standards are incorporated into all projects, and the integrity of the design standards are adhered to.
- Ensures the professional development of staff, and ensures they keep abreast of technical developments, relevant regulations, and industry best practices.
- Resolves conflict and evaluates information for more in-depth relevant information for decision-making.
- Set objectives/ KPl’s / milestones for the respective department / function and conducts appraisals for any direct reports.
- To seek opportunities to join professional hotel design related associations, to keep abreast of new technology and hotel design issues.
- Bachelor’s degree (from an accredited professional program) or Master’s of Architecture, Engineering, Interior Design, or Construction Management
- 15+ years’ experience within the hotel and development sectors.
- Experience with international operator and developer experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of hotel operations including Front of House and Back of House planning.
- Must have extensive knowledge of hospitality design and processes required to assist in contract negotiations, oversee design development, and ensure construction is in line with brand standards.
- Proficient with technical software (AutoCAD, Microsoft Project, Primavera, MS Suite, etc.)
- Proven track record in the delivery of hotel projects.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Ability to think cross-functionally to assist hospitality team members.
- Positive and agile personality with an ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Professional licensing (NCARB, AIA, RIBA) is a plus.
- LEED Accredited or other sustainability certifications are strongly encouraged.
- Professional proficiency in English (written and verbal)
Will be negotiated
Will be negotiated
How to Apply for NEOM?
If interested in this position, kindly click on the apply button and apply directly on the NEOM Company Website
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.