NEOM was picked as the task's true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM's objective and the truth that will be accomplished - Allah willing - to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future.
Design Manager Job in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
NEOM – NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Job Location:-NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Company:- NEOM
- Education: –Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture/Engineering from an accredited university – Master’s degree preferred
- Gender:- Male / Female Saudi national a plus
- Number of Vacant Positions:- Not Mentioned
- Salary:- Negotiable
- Job Type:- Full-Time
- Job ID:- 9795
- Job Categories:-Managing/Engineering
This is the means by which NEOM was made and how its maker, His Imperial Height, Crown Ruler Mohammed container Salman, imagined it when he laid out its establishments to be the future, a power of progression and change, even before it was even sent off. Along these lines, it was imagined that “what’s to come” would be laced with NEOM’s crucial personality, name, values, and vision. Therefore, NEOM is… For the future and for what’s to come.
His Imperial Height Ruler Mohammed receptacle Salman, the Crown Sovereign and Executive of the NEOM Directorate examined and considered by individuals from the undertaking’s Establishing Board as well as experts and experts nearby an OK name for such a venture with an overall viewpoint. The quest for a name to impart the personality and imagery of this fantastic project was one of the planned things when the Board held its underlying gatherings to examine associated issues; HRH saw that the term communicates the social and civilizational character of the venture’s comprehensiveness. There were various discussions with respect to the name’s significance and the way that it should catch the venture’s overall personality, the human angle, and phenomenal aspiration.
Preceding arranging and testing the arrangements of names proposed by the counseling group, the genuine name assignment venture began with the meaning of standards, characteristics, and conditions, all of which bear an unmistakable and strong vision for choice. As per the measures and guidelines, the rundown of 2,000 names was additionally sliced to 150 names, then, at that point, to five names. In any case, not a single one of them was picked or acknowledged.
Consequently, NEOM was picked as the task’s true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM’s objective and the truth that will be accomplished – Allah willing – to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future. From there on out, the NEOM lights have crested through the sky, declaring a splendid sunrise, a confident future, and a prosperous living in a land made by the person to serve all humankind.
Job Title -Design Manager Jobs in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Manage the design process of all projects from preparation of project brief through master planning, conceptual design to detailed design, through close supervision of the Senior Engineers/review teams
- Ensure all design packages related to the project are comprehensively reviewed, and any design/constructability issues are identified and resolved through consultation with counterpart on Projects design team
- Utilize in-depth knowledge and experience to liaise with Senior Engineers to endorse an agreed design schedule, to ensure all reviews are expedited, in-depth and returned to Projects design team in optimum timeframe
- Manage interfaces between Senior Engineers/review teams to ensure strict adherence to the agreed design schedule, and develop a recovery schedule as contingency for any slippage
- Lead the design review team through all phases by guiding, advising and mentoring other designers on project work, development of design direction and leading critiques
- Establish the Engineering/Architectural/Sustainability and other discipline design guidelines, standards and codes, to ensure compliance with international standards and NEOM vision and theme, and communicate these guidelines to all project stakeholders
- Co-ordinate technical, design and external client requirements and issues with the design and Projects teams
- Provide technical guidance, planning and logistical information for bids and tenders
- Provide written sign-off to Executive Director for each stage of the design i.e. Conceptual, 30%, 60%, 90% and IFC; next design cycle cannot proceed until Design Manager has endorsed sign-off for the previous cycle
- Liaise with all stakeholders, particularly Client and Projects, during the design development phase, through the construction phase and into commissioning, to ensure design satisfies all requirements and obligations, whilst being buildable, efficient and delivering exceptional value
- Develop and implement design review KPI’s and champion their implementation across all review activities
- Participate in the recruitment of suitable, qualified Engineers/Architects to the respective team, and support recruitment activities across the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture/Engineering from an accredited university – Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in the design of large, multi-disciplinary projects, with 7 years in a design management role on a complex project, preferably in the Middle East
- 15+ years extensive experience in, and understanding of, the design of mega, multi-disciplinary projects, at least 7 of which as Technical Lead in design management
- Excellent communication skills, with high standard of English (oral and written)
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written) and a good command of English and ability to present confidently to small and large audiences
- Fully computer literate, capable of using specialist building design programs and applications in checking building design standards
- Proficient in Microsoft packages, Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc., good knowledge of Microsoft Project, Primavera P6, AutoCad packages is desirable
- As NEOM is in start-up mode with accelerated programs, the Manager position requires total commitment to achieve key, strategic targets that may require working additional hours
- Strong leadership ability and rational judgement and reasoning skills, with proven ability to communicate effectively at design office, site, management and client levels
- Professional registration and accreditation with Architect, Engineer or Project Management Institute i.e. MCARB, MRIAI, RIBA, PE, MICE, PMP, SCE etc.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, design related tasks simultaneously
- In depth understanding of business/venture strategies with ability to problem-solve and make effective decisions in a fast-paced environment, with good knowledge of technology to support business management
- Proven ability to build professional relationships and trust, with colleagues and internal and external stakeholders alike Interpersonal skills to build effective relationships across all levels of the organization
Will be negotiated
Will be negotiated
How to Apply for NEOM?
If interested in this position, kindly click on the apply button and apply directly on the NEOM Company Website
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.