NEOM was picked as the task's true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM's objective and the truth that will be accomplished - Allah willing - to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future.
PMO Manager Job in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
NEOM – NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Job Location:-NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Company:- NEOM
- Education: –Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- Gender:- Male / Female Saudi national a plus
- Number of Vacant Positions:- Not Mentioned
- Salary:- Negotiable
- Job Type:- Full-Time
- Job ID:- 10300
- Job Categories:-
This is the means by which NEOM was made and how its maker, His Imperial Height, Crown Ruler Mohammed container Salman, imagined it when he laid out its establishments to be the future, a power of progression and change, even before it was even sent off. Along these lines, it was imagined that “what’s to come” would be laced with NEOM’s crucial personality, name, values, and vision. Therefore, NEOM is… For the future and for what’s to come.
His Imperial Height Ruler Mohammed receptacle Salman, the Crown Sovereign and Executive of the NEOM Directorate examined and considered by individuals from the undertaking’s Establishing Board as well as experts and experts nearby an OK name for such a venture with an overall viewpoint. The quest for a name to impart the personality and imagery of this fantastic project was one of the planned things when the Board held its underlying gatherings to examine associated issues; HRH saw that the term communicates the social and civilizational character of the venture’s comprehensiveness. There were various discussions with respect to the name’s significance and the way that it should catch the venture’s overall personality, the human angle, and phenomenal aspiration.
Preceding arranging and testing the arrangements of names proposed by the counseling group, the genuine name assignment venture began with the meaning of standards, characteristics, and conditions, all of which bear an unmistakable and strong vision for choice. As per the measures and guidelines, the rundown of 2,000 names was additionally sliced to 150 names, then, at that point, to five names. In any case, not a single one of them was picked or acknowledged.
Consequently, NEOM was picked as the task’s true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM’s objective and the truth that will be accomplished – Allah willing – to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future. From there on out, the NEOM lights have crested through the sky, declaring a splendid sunrise, a confident future, and a prosperous living in a land made by the person to serve all humankind.
Job Title -PMO Manager Jobs in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Meet short and long-term department objectives and goals, ensuring that the department and team members meet them.
- Monitors and records the projects progress and reports this in regular meetings with high-end managers and any stakeholders.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Track projects costs to meet budget.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the execution of the entire project.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Working closely with all relevant departments to ensure the success of the project/product.
- Develops regular budgets and schedules (usually annually) to support the program’s implementation.
- Submit monthly accruals to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Manages the daily financial activities of the department, which includes budget preparation and control, accounting, purchasing, and business planning and management; ensures compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Managing the procurement cycle, including coordinating and developing purchase requests.
- Ensuring timely processing of awarding, billings and payments.
- Tracking the progress of all projects within the department.
- Prepares reports and presentations for management.
- Evaluates contracts for the purchase of services in coordination-related departments.
- Define & standardize/develop/deploy enterprise IT policies and controls, processes, performance tracking and dashboards, technology and tools.
- Ensures organizations’ compliance and its controls’ effectiveness to corporate requirements through proper communication, regular practice check and continuous improvements of policies/processes in place.
- Develops or assists with the development and implementation of policies and procedures consistent with those of the organization to ensure efficient and safe operation of the department.
- Participates in development, implementation and maintenance of policies, objectives, short-and long-range planning; develops and implements projects and programs to assist in the accomplishment of established goals.
- Represent the department at various business meetings, committees, and task forces.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Oversees the activities of other departments.
- Supports in hiring, training, and onboarding new employees.
- Ensure adherence to policies and guidelines.
- Perform other jobs as instructed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- Experience in the project management office
- Ability to assign resources properly, plan projects before implementing them and delegate tasks to team members.
- Attention to the budget and with project policies, processes, and guidelines to ensure clients feel satisfied when a project’s finished.
Resource planning: PMO managers typically rely on efficient resource planning to allocate and distribute resources to various projects accurately.
Analytical skills: People in this position analyze project and program strategies, like risk, issues, actions, and dependencies, so analytical skills are useful for this role.
Technical skills: Often, PMO managers use different administrative software programs. Possessing technical skills can simplify learning new software and implementing it at work.
- MBA or equivalent
Will be negotiated
Will be negotiated
How to Apply for NEOM?
If interested in this position, kindly click on the apply button and apply directly on the NEOM Company Website
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.