Saudi Consulting Services - SAUD CONSULT
Job Vacancy – QA & QC Engineer
Saudi Consulting Services – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Vacancies
- Experience:- 20+ Years
- Job Location:- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Education:- Relevant Degree / Other Qualifications
- Nationality:- Any Nationality
- Gender:- Not Mentioned
- Number of Vacant Positions:- Not Mentioned
- Salary:- SAR – Negotiable – Monthly
- Job Type:- Permanent
- Job Category:- Construction Facility / Engineering
About Saudi Consulting Services
Saudconsult is an Award-winning multidisciplinary designing and configuration firm with 50 years of involvement with a wide cluster of tasks. With regards to actually testing projects or convenient missions expectations, Saudconsult is among not many in the area that reliably conveys achievement.
QA & QC Engineer – Job Description
- Accountable for the quality and workmanship of every activity, precise knowledge of all aspects of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural, and Structural discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary processes.
- Responsible for QA/QC documents of the complete project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered, and other important QA/QC documents.
- Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes.
- Review the quality of all materials at the site and ensure compliance with all project specifications and quality and collaborate with the department for all material procurement and maintain a quality of materials.
- Supervise the effective implementation of all test and inspection schedules and ensure adherence to all procedures and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
- Assist with employees to ensure knowledge of all quality standards and ensure compliance to all quality manuals and procedures and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain the quality of all systems.
- Manage to lift all types of equipment and handle the efficient storage of all hazardous materials and perform quality audits as per the required schedule.
- Analyze all products and non-conformance processes and evaluate all documents to ensure the maintenance of optimal quality and prepare monthly reports to evaluate performance.
- Monitor an efficient system and record for all project activities and analyze all processes to ensure all work according to quality requirements.
- Manage all work methods and maintain knowledge on all quality assurance standards and monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes and recommend corrective actions for all processes.
- Develop a method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection
- Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
- Liaise the Technical Engineer for submission of material submittals to Consultant
- Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and Site In-charge for inspection.
- Report to the QA/QC Manager, control, and monitor all activities related to Quality.
QA & QC Engineer – Job Requirement
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- 20 years of experience.
- Knowledge of project requirements and specifications.
- Must knowledge of the International Organization for Standardization Quality Systems.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com