NEOM was picked as the task's true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM's objective and the truth that will be accomplished - Allah willing - to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future.
Senior Manager Biomedical Engineer Job in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
NEOM – NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Job Location:-NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Company:- NEOM
- Education: – Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering, Healthcare Administration, or a related field (advanced degree preferred).
- Gender:- Male / Female Saudi national a plus
- Number of Vacant Positions:- Not Mentioned
- Salary:- Negotiable
- Job Type:- Full-Time
- Job ID:- 10245
- Job Categories:-
This is the means by which NEOM was made and how its maker, His Imperial Height, Crown Ruler Mohammed container Salman, imagined it when he laid out its establishments to be the future, a power of progression and change, even before it was even sent off. Along these lines, it was imagined that “what’s to come” would be laced with NEOM’s crucial personality, name, values, and vision. Therefore, NEOM is… For the future and for what’s to come.
His Imperial Height Ruler Mohammed receptacle Salman, the Crown Sovereign and Executive of the NEOM Directorate examined and considered by individuals from the undertaking’s Establishing Board as well as experts and experts nearby an OK name for such a venture with an overall viewpoint. The quest for a name to impart the personality and imagery of this fantastic project was one of the planned things when the Board held its underlying gatherings to examine associated issues; HRH saw that the term communicates the social and civilizational character of the venture’s comprehensiveness. There were various discussions with respect to the name’s significance and the way that it should catch the venture’s overall personality, the human angle, and phenomenal aspiration.
Preceding arranging and testing the arrangements of names proposed by the counseling group, the genuine name assignment venture began with the meaning of standards, characteristics, and conditions, all of which bear an unmistakable and strong vision for choice. As per the measures and guidelines, the rundown of 2,000 names was additionally sliced to 150 names, then, at that point, to five names. In any case, not a single one of them was picked or acknowledged.
Consequently, NEOM was picked as the task’s true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM’s objective and the truth that will be accomplished – Allah willing – to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future. From there on out, the NEOM lights have crested through the sky, declaring a splendid sunrise, a confident future, and a prosperous living in a land made by the person to serve all humankind.
Job Title -Senior Manager Biomedical Engineer Jobs in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
Strategy and Advisory:
- Oversee and manage the day-to-day operations of the biomedical department within a healthcare organization, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, industry standards, and healthcare policies.
- Develop and implement strategic plans, goals, and objectives for biomedical operations, aligning them with the overall organizational strategy.
- Monitor and optimize the utilization of biomedical equipment, resources, and budgets to ensure cost-effectiveness and efficiency while maintaining high-quality patient care.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and mentorship to a team of biomedical engineers, fostering a collaborative and high-performance work environment.
- Assign responsibilities, set performance expectations, and conduct regular performance evaluations for team members.
- Identify training and development needs, and facilitate professional growth opportunities for the team to enhance their skills and knowledge.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals and stakeholders to identify and acquire biomedical equipment that meets the organization’s needs, considering clinical requirements, technological advancements, and budget constraints.
- Develop and implement preventive maintenance programs for biomedical equipment to ensure their proper functioning, reliability, and compliance with regulatory standards.
- Coordinate and oversee equipment calibration, repairs, and replacements in collaboration with relevant stakeholders, vendors, and service providers.
- Establish and enforce quality assurance protocols and standard operating procedures to maintain high standards of safety, accuracy, and reliability in biomedical operations.
- Conduct regular audits, inspections, and risk assessments to identify areas for improvement and ensure compliance with healthcare regulations, accreditation standards, and patient safety guidelines.
- Collaborate with regulatory bodies, external auditors, and internal stakeholders to address any compliance issues and implement corrective actions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including clinicians, administrators, IT departments, and procurement, to understand and meet their biomedical needs and support their patient care initiatives.
- Foster strong relationships with external vendors, suppliers, and manufacturers to negotiate contracts, obtain technical support, and stay informed about new products and services relevant to the healthcare industry.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels, presenting reports, proposals, and recommendations related to biomedical operations and their impact on patient care.
Relationship and Stakeholder Management
- Support the Digital Health Director in building and maintaining relationships and establish working relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Support in inter-sectoral meeting providing and gathering input as it relates to strategy, planning, risks, etc.
- Prepare relevant progress reports as required to update relevant stakeholders on progress
- Collate stakeholders’ feedback on issues, challenges and unmet requirements and develop action plans
- Act as the key sector representative in building and managing relationships with providers and counterparts (e.g., contract management)
- Ensure management is kept abreast of related developments, risks arising and progress
- Support in the development of business cases across multiple scenarios, including for business lines, subsidiary companies, assets, joint ventures, etc.
- Support in the development of the long-, medium-, and short-term financial forecasts for divisions and sector
- Collaborate as a member of cross-functional teams that include Brand Managers, IT Developers, Design team and Customer Support for product improvement and feature implementation Support the in develop of annual budgets with divisions and manage related monthly reporting activities (e.g., accruals, budget tracking, etc.)
- Improve the product by creating user flows, task flows, journey maps, prototypes, and elegant design solutions.
- Shape viable and valuable solutions, with a test-and-learn mindset, and a collaborative approach to solution definition
- Work with sector members to understand and deliver their procurement needs acting as internal expert on the procurement options, processes, and systems
- Facilitate and drive effective and efficient sector procurement and contract management (incl. delivery vs milestones, support invoice payment, etc.) and close out procurement packages to release unused budget
Implementation Planning and Risk Management
- Assist in developing the annual implementation plans. Work with divisions to monitor status (incl. progress, risks, and challenges), provide regular updates to management and complete related reporting
- Prepare reports for digital health director and sector head on the current and forecasted progress/completion of key assets and initiatives, with executive levels insights on key assets, requirements, and risks
- In the case of challenges or risks, support divisions or sector leadership in the development of pragmatic and considered mitigation measure and/or recovery plan
- Proactively identify risks for the sector (incl. Strategic, environmental, operational, reputational, etc.), assist in managing the respective registers and reporting, as well as working with leadership and management in the development of mitigation or management plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering, Healthcare Administration, or a related field (advanced degree preferred).
- Extensive experience (typically 7+ years) in biomedical engineering, with a focus on managing biomedical operations in the healthcare industry.
- In-depth understanding of healthcare systems, patient care practices, and regulatory frameworks (e.g., FDA, HIPAA, Joint Commission, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of biomedical equipment, technologies, regulations, and industry best practices in a healthcare setting.
Will be negotiated
Will be negotiated
How to Apply for NEOM?
If interested in this position, kindly click on the apply button and apply directly on the NEOM Company Website
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.