NEOM was picked as the task's true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM's objective and the truth that will be accomplished - Allah willing - to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future.
Sustainable Infrastructure Implementation Manager Job in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
NEOM – NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Job Location:-NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Company:- NEOM
- Education: –A Master’s degree in Sustainability or Civil Engineering
- Gender:- Male / Female Saudi national a plus
- Number of Vacant Positions:- Not Mentioned
- Salary:- Negotiable
- Job Type:- Full-Time
- Job ID:- 9738
- Job Categories:- Managing
This is the means by which NEOM was made and how its maker, His Imperial Height, Crown Ruler Mohammed container Salman, imagined it when he laid out its establishments to be the future, a power of progression and change, even before it was even sent off. Along these lines, it was imagined that “what’s to come” would be laced with NEOM’s crucial personality, name, values, and vision. Therefore, NEOM is… For the future and for what’s to come.
His Imperial Height Ruler Mohammed receptacle Salman, the Crown Sovereign and Executive of the NEOM Directorate examined and considered by individuals from the undertaking’s Establishing Board as well as experts and experts nearby an OK name for such a venture with an overall viewpoint. The quest for a name to impart the personality and imagery of this fantastic project was one of the planned things when the Board held its underlying gatherings to examine associated issues; HRH saw that the term communicates the social and civilizational character of the venture’s comprehensiveness. There were various discussions with respect to the name’s significance and the way that it should catch the venture’s overall personality, the human angle, and phenomenal aspiration.
Preceding arranging and testing the arrangements of names proposed by the counseling group, the genuine name assignment venture began with the meaning of standards, characteristics, and conditions, all of which bear an unmistakable and strong vision for choice. As per the measures and guidelines, the rundown of 2,000 names was additionally sliced to 150 names, then, at that point, to five names. In any case, not a single one of them was picked or acknowledged.
Consequently, NEOM was picked as the task’s true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM’s objective and the truth that will be accomplished – Allah willing – to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future. From there on out, the NEOM lights have crested through the sky, declaring a splendid sunrise, a confident future, and a prosperous living in a land made by the person to serve all humankind.
Job Title -Sustainable Infrastructure Implementation Manager Jobs in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- The Sustainable Infrastructure Implementation Manager supports the Sustainability Director with implementation of the NEOM Environment Strategy, and is accountable for ensuring all applicable aspects are included in the planning, design and implementation of NEOM infrastructure projects. The overall goal is to “shift the dial” on sustainability at NEOM across 3 areas:
People and Culture
- Help coordinate manage and retain sustainability staff and sub-consultants engaged in the preparation of sustainability guidelines, standards, documentation, and project deliverables to support implementation of the NEOM Environmental Strategy and all initiatives.
- Manage NEOM Environment staff and teams, as required to develop and support the implementation of the NEOM Environment Strategy during procurement, design, construction and operations in relation to permanent and temporary infrastructure.
- Identify and proactively engage with key internal and external stakeholders across NEOM as required to achieve delivery of all related areas of NEOM Environmental Strategy: Circularity, Climate Action and Sustainability
Leadership and Advocacy
- Interfaces closely with the Sustainable Development Division to ensure appropriate, rigorous and timely assessment of NEOM development projects
- Responsible for proactively engaging with planning and design teams on all infrastructure developments related to environmental and sustainability issues
- Guides master planners, designers, and sustainability specialists in the sustainability compliance of the NEOM regional structural plans and infrastructure designs
- Coordinates the effective, high quality and timely interface between the Environment and other NEOM Departments in relation to planning and design for all infrastructure projects across NEOM
- Manages consultants in the preparation of sustainability-related standards and guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Drives the implementation of best practices and innovative design through an integrated development process with the objective of achieving NEOM sustainability goals for the built environment, with a particular focus on embodied carbon
- Provides technical support and guidance related to sustainability within NEOM and to external stakeholders where interface is required (e.g., developers / consultants / suppliers)
- Interact and report with department stakeholders in the form of presentations reports and KPI updates the Line Manager and Sector/ Department Head
- Extensive collaboration and sharing of information with agreed internal and external stakeholders
- Represent NEOM in relation to Sustainable Infrastructure from time to time in national and international engagements and conferences
- Build and manage a highly efficient and professional team.
- Help instill and maintain a high-performance culture of excellence, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Manage and provide technical input to employees or projects, where necessary.
- Provide leadership to advance programs, practices, and performance.
- Set employee performance objectives, provide necessary support, appraise staff, and provide regular feedback on performance.
- A Master’s degree in Sustainability or Civil Engineering
- Ten (10) or more years experience across the fields of sustainable infrastructure including a broad understanding of systems such as transport, parkland, district cooling, utilities (renewable energy), street lighting, digital telecommunication, waste, and wastewater.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal/people management, and mentoring skills
- Strong technical sustainability skills across infrastructure serving cities and communities including effective management of resources and assets, i.e., Life-cycle economic evaluations etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication & report writing skills
- Other qualifications in sustainability related to planning, design, and/or engineering such National Green Infrastructure Certification Program or equivalent
- Professional qualifications and work experience with the development and/or implementation of ‘Sustainability Rating Systems’ such as ENVISION
- Good understanding of Sustainable infrastructure rating systems such as ENVISION, SITES, PEER, and/or CEEQUAL or equivalent
- Proven track record driving sustainability processes, policies, and procedures
Will be negotiated
Will be negotiated
How to Apply for NEOM?
If interested in this position, kindly click on the apply button and apply directly on the NEOM Company Website
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.