NEOM was picked as the task's true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM's objective and the truth that will be accomplished - Allah willing - to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future.
Director (Strategy and Knowledge Transfer) Job in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
NEOM – NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Job Location:-NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Company:- NEOM
- Education: –Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in a related discipline
- Gender:- Male / Female Saudi national a plus
- Number of Vacant Positions:- Not Mentioned
- Salary:- Negotiable
- Job Type:- Full-Time
- Job ID:- 9819
- Job Categories:-Managing
This is the means by which NEOM was made and how its maker, His Imperial Height, Crown Ruler Mohammed container Salman, imagined it when he laid out its establishments to be the future, a power of progression and change, even before it was even sent off. Along these lines, it was imagined that “what’s to come” would be laced with NEOM’s crucial personality, name, values, and vision. Therefore, NEOM is… For the future and for what’s to come.
His Imperial Height Ruler Mohammed receptacle Salman, the Crown Sovereign and Executive of the NEOM Directorate examined and considered by individuals from the undertaking’s Establishing Board as well as experts and experts nearby an OK name for such a venture with an overall viewpoint. The quest for a name to impart the personality and imagery of this fantastic project was one of the planned things when the Board held its underlying gatherings to examine associated issues; HRH saw that the term communicates the social and civilizational character of the venture’s comprehensiveness. There were various discussions with respect to the name’s significance and the way that it should catch the venture’s overall personality, the human angle, and phenomenal aspiration.
Preceding arranging and testing the arrangements of names proposed by the counseling group, the genuine name assignment venture began with the meaning of standards, characteristics, and conditions, all of which bear an unmistakable and strong vision for choice. As per the measures and guidelines, the rundown of 2,000 names was additionally sliced to 150 names, then, at that point, to five names. In any case, not a single one of them was picked or acknowledged.
Consequently, NEOM was picked as the task’s true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM’s objective and the truth that will be accomplished – Allah willing – to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future. From there on out, the NEOM lights have crested through the sky, declaring a splendid sunrise, a confident future, and a prosperous living in a land made by the person to serve all humankind.
Job Title -Director (Strategy and Knowledge Transfer) Jobs in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Responsible for the development and upkeep of the NEOM Operational Readiness strategy and Framework.
- Responsible to improve the operational readiness framework through lessons learned and knowledge transfer.
- Work with cross-functional, Subsidiaries and Regional Stakeholders to implement Operational Readiness strategies.
- Translate Board and Company operational readiness goals into actionable strategies for our regions and subsidiaries.
- Maintain and foster relationships with all NEOM stakeholders, partners and external agencies.
- Lead and drive key initiatives that are transformative to NEOM.
- Identify and implement process improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness across the organization.
- Review Stakeholder organizations key functions and organization chart to assess capability for operationalization of the strategies, assets and services.
- Responsible for the development and ongoing review of policies, processes, procedures (SOP’s) and systems related to operational readiness.
- Responsible for preparing reporting structures and reports to NEOM Peers, leadership, and Executive Committee (EXCOM).
- Responsible for knowledge transfer of best practices and procedures between regions and between sectors and entities
- Responsible for developing the data collection and analysis approach to create the reporting structure, reporting and dashboards for the frameworks.
- Lead regional and sector peers to align and provide oversight and monitoring of operational readiness across NEOM.
- Collect, synthesize, report and enrich data gathering platform(s) across the company to allow the measuring of operational readiness.
- Responsible to produce weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Works collaboratively with NEOM stakeholders team to meet overall operational readiness goals and objectives, and milestones.
- Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in a related discipline
- 15-20 years of leadership experience in large organization, an in an operating unit/function capacity
- Excellent communication, administrative, reporting and presentation skills.
- Complex problem-solving capability.
- Proven experience in a start-up of a major enterprise.
- Proven experience in the development and implementation of operational readiness frameworks.
- Proven experience in managing complex inter-department programs and initiatives.
Will be negotiated
Will be negotiated
How to Apply for NEOM?
If interested in this position, kindly click on the apply button and apply directly on the NEOM Company Website
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.