NEOM was picked as the task's true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM's objective and the truth that will be accomplished - Allah willing - to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future.
Strategy and Planning Manager Job in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
NEOM – NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Job Location:-NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Company:- NEOM
- Education: –Bachelor or master’s degree / MBA
- Gender:- Male / Female Saudi national a plus
- Number of Vacant Positions:- Not Mentioned
- Salary:- Negotiable
- Job Type:- Full-Time
- Job ID:- 10283
- Job Categories:-
This is the means by which NEOM was made and how its maker, His Imperial Height, Crown Ruler Mohammed container Salman, imagined it when he laid out its establishments to be the future, a power of progression and change, even before it was even sent off. Along these lines, it was imagined that “what’s to come” would be laced with NEOM’s crucial personality, name, values, and vision. Therefore, NEOM is… For the future and for what’s to come.
His Imperial Height Ruler Mohammed receptacle Salman, the Crown Sovereign and Executive of the NEOM Directorate examined and considered by individuals from the undertaking’s Establishing Board as well as experts and experts nearby an OK name for such a venture with an overall viewpoint. The quest for a name to impart the personality and imagery of this fantastic project was one of the planned things when the Board held its underlying gatherings to examine associated issues; HRH saw that the term communicates the social and civilizational character of the venture’s comprehensiveness. There were various discussions with respect to the name’s significance and the way that it should catch the venture’s overall personality, the human angle, and phenomenal aspiration.
Preceding arranging and testing the arrangements of names proposed by the counseling group, the genuine name assignment venture began with the meaning of standards, characteristics, and conditions, all of which bear an unmistakable and strong vision for choice. As per the measures and guidelines, the rundown of 2,000 names was additionally sliced to 150 names, then, at that point, to five names. In any case, not a single one of them was picked or acknowledged.
Consequently, NEOM was picked as the task’s true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM’s objective and the truth that will be accomplished – Allah willing – to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future. From there on out, the NEOM lights have crested through the sky, declaring a splendid sunrise, a confident future, and a prosperous living in a land made by the person to serve all humankind.
Job Title -Strategy and Planning Manager Jobs in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Manage the strategy and strategic planning process of HWB Sector, and drive the continuous development
- Manage strategy development and execution by ensuring projects in themselves and overall are aligned with the sector’s and NEOM’s 2030 vision and annual strategic targets
- Manage the development of ad-hoc strategies and lead strategic projects for HWB Sector as needed (Ecosystem strategies, business strategies, functional strategies…), ensuring alignment to Sector strategy
- Ensure alignment of the HWB’s organization, processes and procedures with its strategic intent, strategic objectives, and targets
- Market research and scanning for potential partners to meet business line needs
- Participate in divisions annual budgeting cycle and process and ensure alignment of strategic and financial planning and perform regular mid-cycle reviews and refresh
- Support in defining and developing operating models, including entity business cases
- Continuously analyse and propose changes and improvements to the organizational structure, its size, headcount, skills to keep it aligned with the strategy and the business needs of the HWB Sector
- Ensure key strategic elements are embedded in strategy and related implementation plans in a coherent and effective manner (e.g. digital health, personalised care, liability, sustainability, etc).
- Support strategy development and functional insight operating model skills to build and execute the strategy.
- Support the develop roadmaps and facilitate the execution of partnership agreements, joint ventures, and commercialization for the HWB Divisions.
- Manage the development of the annual plans, strategic initiatives, and the implementation roadmap.
- Align and cascade the annual plans to the Business Lines and their specific scorecards
- Drive strategic management process and culture across the Sector, including Performance Management
- Support and monitor delivery of sector projects. Work with divisions to monitor status (incl. progress, risks, and challenges), provide regular updates to management and complete related reporting.
- Provide periodic reports regarding project progress, challenges, risks, and mitigation plans; Measure and monitor the performance of the HWB Sector against the agreed strategic, financial, and operational KPIs and their targets
- Participate as needed in any sector committees to oversee execution of projects from a quality and timeline perspective and periodically review & report progress and address escalated issues
- Support in the preparation reports for leadership on the current and forecasted progress/completion of key assets and initiatives, with executive levels insights on key assets, requirements, and risks
- In the case of challenges or risks, support divisions or sector leadership in the development of pragmatic and considered mitigation measure and/or recovery plan
- Proactively identify risks for the sector (incl. Strategic, environmental, operational, reputational, etc.), assist in managing the respective registers and reporting, as well as working with leadership and management in the development of mitigation or management plans
- Develop / maintain corporate-wide policies, processes and procedures and ensure management manuals are always updated and communicated
- Oversee the development and updating of population and demand models
- Support the development and evolution of the long-term health financing framework (incl. insurance revenues, subsidies, JV proceeds, etc.)
- Support the sector leadership and divisions in developing their respective commercial models and finding models, including identifying the best structures (e.g., subsidiary, JV, etc.)
- Support the design and implementation of sector policies and, procedures ensuring requirements are fulfilled while delivering high impact and enabling effective & efficient achievement of sector objectives
- Stimulate team discussion around focus areas and contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, improvement of business processes and practices, cost reduction, and productivity improvement
- Maintain awareness of Sector leading practices, and identify recommendations for corrective measures, updates, and improvements where required
- Support the Senior Strategy and Business Manager in building and maintaining relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders as required
- Support in sector or inter-sectoral meetings, preparing meeting inputs (identifying discussion points, etc), and gathering input and feedback during and after meeting as it relates to strategy, planning, risks, etc.
- Prepare relevant progress reports as required to update relevant stakeholders on progress
- Collate stakeholders’ feedback on issues, challenges and unmet requirements and develop action plans
- Support, or where relevant, act as the key sector representative in building and managing relationships with providers (e.g., contract management)
- Ensure management is kept abreast of related developments, risks arising, and progress
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree / MBA
- 10+ years’ relevant work experience – consulting firm or strategy department (at least 7 years at manager level)
- Experience in the health sector (especially at system level) is highly beneficial
- Proven experience in strategy formulation and implementation, business planning, performance management, organization and/or implementation experience gained either in the consulting sector or in corporate roles
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate across the organization, including excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills, as well as excellent managerial skills, including planning, organizing, and directing work in a collaborative work style, fostering cooperation and teamwork
- Strong collaboration skills based on a collaborative and open mindset; ability to build effective working relations with multiple stakeholders, across departments, with differing interests
- Strong analytical, structured thinking and problem-solving skills; thoroughness and ability to deliver quality output
- Ownership and self-management capabilities – a high degree of ownership for tasks, the ability to work independently and to prioritize tasks in a highly dynamic environment
- English fluency (orally and written), Arabic is a plus
- Knowledge of strategy and strategic planning concepts, methodologies, and tools
- Knowledge of organizational design, structuring and sizing methodologies
- Knowledge of KPIs and performance management concepts and methodologies
Will be negotiated
Will be negotiated
How to Apply for NEOM?
If interested in this position, kindly click on the apply button and apply directly on the NEOM Company Website
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.