NEOM was picked as the task's true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM's objective and the truth that will be accomplished - Allah willing - to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future.
Internal Communications Executive Job in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
NEOM – NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Job Location:-NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Company:- NEOM
- Education: –A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Gender:- Male / Female Saudi national a plus
- Number of Vacant Positions:- Not Mentioned
- Salary:- Negotiable
- Job Type:- Full-Time
- Job ID:- 10260
- Job Categories:- Managing
This is the means by which NEOM was made and how its maker, His Imperial Height, Crown Ruler Mohammed container Salman, imagined it when he laid out its establishments to be the future, a power of progression and change, even before it was even sent off. Along these lines, it was imagined that “what’s to come” would be laced with NEOM’s crucial personality, name, values, and vision. Therefore, NEOM is… For the future and for what’s to come.
His Imperial Height Ruler Mohammed receptacle Salman, the Crown Sovereign and Executive of the NEOM Directorate examined and considered by individuals from the undertaking’s Establishing Board as well as experts and experts nearby an OK name for such a venture with an overall viewpoint. The quest for a name to impart the personality and imagery of this fantastic project was one of the planned things when the Board held its underlying gatherings to examine associated issues; HRH saw that the term communicates the social and civilizational character of the venture’s comprehensiveness. There were various discussions with respect to the name’s significance and the way that it should catch the venture’s overall personality, the human angle, and phenomenal aspiration.
Preceding arranging and testing the arrangements of names proposed by the counseling group, the genuine name assignment venture began with the meaning of standards, characteristics, and conditions, all of which bear an unmistakable and strong vision for choice. As per the measures and guidelines, the rundown of 2,000 names was additionally sliced to 150 names, then, at that point, to five names. In any case, not a single one of them was picked or acknowledged.
Consequently, NEOM was picked as the task’s true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM’s objective and the truth that will be accomplished – Allah willing – to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future. From there on out, the NEOM lights have crested through the sky, declaring a splendid sunrise, a confident future, and a prosperous living in a land made by the person to serve all humankind.
Job Title -Internal Communications Executive Jobs in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Work closely with the IC team in delivering the internal communication strategy and engagement plan. Ensuring that goals, initiatives and people news are communicated effectively, and in line with our values.
- To deliver the internal communications for announcements, campaigns, monthly newsletters, and co create virtual and on-ground events in alignment with the Business Units, HR etc.
- Maintain a tracker for deliverables and expedite submissions by follow-ups and escalations
- Build and foster relationships across business units to understand requirements.
- Coordinate effectively with the design agency and content team. Track their deliverables and manage output.
- Coordinate diligently with the event management team, procurement, production, etc for a successful event with maximum attendance and audience engagement
- Manage Internal Communications SharePoint folder with our standard labeling practices.
- Championing the importance of employee voice/inclusion/cocreation and evidence-based practice as part of the strategies and plans
- Support in building a listening culture and build feedback mechanisms into IC to enable employees to have an opportunity for dialogue
- Assist and continuously improve overall channel infrastructure, utilizing insight from evaluation to ensure effective targeting of messages. Regularly audit channel requirements to ensure they are performing and share analysis in a monthly report.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 2-4 years of experience in a Communication Role, ideally in-house or marketing communications role.
- Able to work effectively and productively with internal stakeholders. Interpersonal skills are imperative.
- Manage multiple projects and tasks effectively, planned well so deadlines are met, and quality output is maintained, with minimal resources
- Excellent writing, editing, and concept creation skills
- Ability to use own initiative to progress work
- Strong organizational and admin skills
- Excellent event management skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge and practice of Engagement tools on Teams, Email, Google Forms, Surveys, Polls, etc.
- Flexible and creative attitude to problem-solving
- Ability to work under pressure to meet challenging deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively within Oxagon & NEOM
Will be negotiated
Will be negotiated
How to Apply for NEOM?
If interested in this position, kindly click on the apply button and apply directly on the NEOM Company Website
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.