NEOM was picked as the task's true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM's objective and the truth that will be accomplished - Allah willing - to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future.
Senior Procurement Manager, OPS Job in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
NEOM – NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Job Location:-NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Company:- NEOM
- Education: –Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, economics, finance, operations, engineering, or a related technical or commercial area
- Gender:- Male / Female Saudi national a plus
- Number of Vacant Positions:- Not Mentioned
- Salary:- Negotiable
- Job Type:- Full-Time
- Job ID:- 10470
- Job Categories:-
This is the means by which NEOM was made and how its maker, His Imperial Height, Crown Ruler Mohammed container Salman, imagined it when he laid out its establishments to be the future, a power of progression and change, even before it was even sent off. Along these lines, it was imagined that “what’s to come” would be laced with NEOM’s crucial personality, name, values, and vision. Therefore, NEOM is… For the future and for what’s to come.
His Imperial Height Ruler Mohammed receptacle Salman, the Crown Sovereign and Executive of the NEOM Directorate examined and considered by individuals from the undertaking’s Establishing Board as well as experts and experts nearby an OK name for such a venture with an overall viewpoint. The quest for a name to impart the personality and imagery of this fantastic project was one of the planned things when the Board held its underlying gatherings to examine associated issues; HRH saw that the term communicates the social and civilizational character of the venture’s comprehensiveness. There were various discussions with respect to the name’s significance and the way that it should catch the venture’s overall personality, the human angle, and phenomenal aspiration.
Preceding arranging and testing the arrangements of names proposed by the counseling group, the genuine name assignment venture began with the meaning of standards, characteristics, and conditions, all of which bear an unmistakable and strong vision for choice. As per the measures and guidelines, the rundown of 2,000 names was additionally sliced to 150 names, then, at that point, to five names. In any case, not a single one of them was picked or acknowledged.
Consequently, NEOM was picked as the task’s true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM’s objective and the truth that will be accomplished – Allah willing – to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future. From there on out, the NEOM lights have crested through the sky, declaring a splendid sunrise, a confident future, and a prosperous living in a land made by the person to serve all humankind.
Job Title -Senior Procurement Manager, OPS Jobs in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Development and/or Deployment of the procurement strategies.
- Creation and management of short-, mid-, and long-term goals and objectives for themselves and the team under management.
- Creation and improvement of best-practice based processes (e.g., leadership of high-value/strategic sourcing efforts)
- Identification and realization of cost-saving and cost-reduction opportunities
- Optimization and management of procurement systems and solutions
- Manage Suppliers and Clients and contract negotiations and manage pre and post award activities
- Managing the skills and competency development of procurement staff, including training development and knowledge management capabilities
- Leadership of cross-functional teaming across other business functions and initiatives
- Development of benchmarks to be used for continuous improvement
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, economics, finance, operations, engineering, or a related technical or commercial area
- At least 10 years of experience in strategic sourcing, procurement, or vendor management experience; in a high-growth technology environment is preferred.
- Has experience with modern sourcing and procurement systems. Is familiar with relevant legislative and regulatory requirements, as well as an understanding of standard contractual terms and conditions to mitigate legal risk.
- Change management skills and self-awareness to take varying approaches with a dynamic set of stakeholders (e.g., expert model vs. facilitative model). Knowledge of enterprise risk management and business continuity planning. Has an agile and analytical mindset, able to find solutions and use non-traditional approaches.
- Has excellent communication skills, especially technical writing and presenting, able to present at the highest levels of management. Is an ambassador of the procurement ethos to the other departments and sectors. Able to “sell” procurement’s value and to run procurement as a professional services business. Has an in-depth knowledge of sourcing and procurement principles and best practices, awareness of current trends within procurement and supply chain globally. Has strong negotiation skills to use for large commercial deals.
- Pragmatic goal-orientated attitude
- Master’s degree preferred
- Has a working knowledge of finance and accounting in terms of budgeting, cost management, financial accounting, treasury, and risk management. Industry knowledge in terms of broad industry dynamics and trends. Has the ability to speak the same business language with the key stakeholders.
Will be negotiated
Will be negotiated
How to Apply for NEOM?
If interested in this position, kindly click on the apply button and apply directly on the NEOM Company Website
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.