NEOM was picked as the task's true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM's objective and the truth that will be accomplished - Allah willing - to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future.
Hydrogen Marine Vessel Engineer Job in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
NEOM – NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Job Location:-NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Company:- NEOM
- Education: –A Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, naval architecture, or a related field. A master’s degree is a plus.
- Gender:- Male / Female Saudi national a plus
- Number of Vacant Positions:- Not Mentioned
- Salary:- Negotiable
- Job Type:- Full-Time
- Job ID:- 10480
- Job Categories:-
This is the means by which NEOM was made and how its maker, His Imperial Height, Crown Ruler Mohammed container Salman, imagined it when he laid out its establishments to be the future, a power of progression and change, even before it was even sent off. Along these lines, it was imagined that “what’s to come” would be laced with NEOM’s crucial personality, name, values, and vision. Therefore, NEOM is… For the future and for what’s to come.
His Imperial Height Ruler Mohammed receptacle Salman, the Crown Sovereign and Executive of the NEOM Directorate examined and considered by individuals from the undertaking’s Establishing Board as well as experts and experts nearby an OK name for such a venture with an overall viewpoint. The quest for a name to impart the personality and imagery of this fantastic project was one of the planned things when the Board held its underlying gatherings to examine associated issues; HRH saw that the term communicates the social and civilizational character of the venture’s comprehensiveness. There were various discussions with respect to the name’s significance and the way that it should catch the venture’s overall personality, the human angle, and phenomenal aspiration.
Preceding arranging and testing the arrangements of names proposed by the counseling group, the genuine name assignment venture began with the meaning of standards, characteristics, and conditions, all of which bear an unmistakable and strong vision for choice. As per the measures and guidelines, the rundown of 2,000 names was additionally sliced to 150 names, then, at that point, to five names. In any case, not a single one of them was picked or acknowledged.
Consequently, NEOM was picked as the task’s true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM’s objective and the truth that will be accomplished – Allah willing – to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future. From there on out, the NEOM lights have crested through the sky, declaring a splendid sunrise, a confident future, and a prosperous living in a land made by the person to serve all humankind.
Job Title -Hydrogen Marine Vessel Engineer Jobs in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Role-specific Responsibilities
- Technical Role:
- Serve as a technical expert on hydrogen fuel cells and marine vessels, providing guidance and support to other professionals within the organization. Keep up to date with industry developments and best practices in hydrogen marine infrastructure and the entire ecosystem.
- Develop hydrogen system specifications and requirements that are both innovative and safe.
- Work with other engineers and naval architects to design and fabricate hydrogen systems that are cutting-edge. Architect and design innovative hydrogen systems for maritime applications.
- Conduct testing and commissioning of hydrogen systems that are state-of-the-art.
- Ensure that hydrogen systems meet all applicable safety codes and standards and that they are also innovative and efficient.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest developments in hydrogen technology, and identify new opportunities for innovation.
- Collaborate with naval architects to ensure that hydrogen systems are integrated seamlessly into marine vessels.
- Consider the unique challenges of NEOM marine environments when designing and testing hydrogen systems.
- Assisting in the review and management of Hydrogen marine infrastructure engineering projects.
- Basic awareness, understanding, and experience of coastal numerical modeling processes and marine structures design.
- Assisting in the preparation and/or review of raising Requests for Proposals, building scopes of work requirements, design documents, and specifications, tender documentation, and tender reviews.
- Assisting in the management and administration of consultants and contracts.
- Managing the delivery process for packages that form part of large multi-disciplinary projects.
- Monitor the progress of consultants/contractors including hosting regular meetings to track deliverables progress. Report on vessel projects progress in relation to the approved schedule.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Cross-discipline/consultant/contractor coordination. Work with internal and external stakeholders, including potential partners, governments, suppliers, regulatory agencies, and industry associations, to build relationships and facilitate collaboration on hydrogen marine technology innovation initiatives.
- Permits and Regulations Oversight: Coordinate with regulatory bodies internal within NEOM and support the team in obtaining all marine/H2 specific certifications and compiling all safety requirements as hydrogen mobility and infrastructure in marine industry is still nascent.
- Personal Requirements
- Ethical Behavior: Understand ethical business practices and ensure that your own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and align with NEOM values.
- Effective Communication: Speak, listen, and write in a clear, thorough, and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Innovative: Develop new and unique ways to solve problems and challenges
- Team player: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Lead: Positively influence the team to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
- Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement action plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes in a calm manner, gather and process relevant information across all parties/sectors/departments/individuals, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Flexible and agile: Capable to cope and adapt to a rapidly evolving environment like NEOM and work on ad hoc T&I projects when necessary.
- Good Interpersonal skills: Friendly and approachable to enable professional discussions with potential partners/customers/stakeholders
- A Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, naval architecture, or a related field. A master’s degree is a plus.
- 4+ years of experience in the design, development, or testing of hydrogen systems.
- Experience with 350 and 700-bar hydrogen storage systems.
- Experience with fuel cells.
- Excellent technical skills and ability to develop solutions with external suppliers.
- Excellent MS computer software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for innovation and a desire to make a real difference in the world.
- Effective use of professional project management tools for monitoring and reporting progress
- Pragmatic goal-orientated attitude
- Project Management experience (especially with regard to scope, schedule, quality, resources, communication, and risk)
- Strong understanding of hydrogen and/or marine industry
- Strong understanding of hydrogen safety codes and standards.
Will be negotiated
Will be negotiated
How to Apply for NEOM?
If interested in this position, kindly click on the apply button and apply directly on the NEOM Company Website
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.