NEOM was picked as the task's true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM's objective and the truth that will be accomplished - Allah willing - to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future.
Hydrogen Aviation Project Manager Job in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
NEOM – NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Job Location:-NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Company:- NEOM
- Education: –Bachelors in aviation, chemical, mechanical. Electrical Engineering or relevant
- Gender:- Male / Female Saudi national a plus
- Number of Vacant Positions:- Not Mentioned
- Salary:- Negotiable
- Job Type:- Full-Time
- Job ID:- 10443
- Job Categories:- Managing
This is the means by which NEOM was made and how its maker, His Imperial Height, Crown Ruler Mohammed container Salman, imagined it when he laid out its establishments to be the future, a power of progression and change, even before it was even sent off. Along these lines, it was imagined that “what’s to come” would be laced with NEOM’s crucial personality, name, values, and vision. Therefore, NEOM is… For the future and for what’s to come.
His Imperial Height Ruler Mohammed receptacle Salman, the Crown Sovereign and Executive of the NEOM Directorate examined and considered by individuals from the undertaking’s Establishing Board as well as experts and experts nearby an OK name for such a venture with an overall viewpoint. The quest for a name to impart the personality and imagery of this fantastic project was one of the planned things when the Board held its underlying gatherings to examine associated issues; HRH saw that the term communicates the social and civilizational character of the venture’s comprehensiveness. There were various discussions with respect to the name’s significance and the way that it should catch the venture’s overall personality, the human angle, and phenomenal aspiration.
Preceding arranging and testing the arrangements of names proposed by the counseling group, the genuine name assignment venture began with the meaning of standards, characteristics, and conditions, all of which bear an unmistakable and strong vision for choice. As per the measures and guidelines, the rundown of 2,000 names was additionally sliced to 150 names, then, at that point, to five names. In any case, not a single one of them was picked or acknowledged.
Consequently, NEOM was picked as the task’s true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM’s objective and the truth that will be accomplished – Allah willing – to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future. From there on out, the NEOM lights have crested through the sky, declaring a splendid sunrise, a confident future, and a prosperous living in a land made by the person to serve all humankind.
Job Title -Hydrogen Aviation Project Manager Jobs in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Project Management
- Plan, coordinate, and manage projects related to Hydrogen aviation technology innovation. Ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards. This will involve coordinating and ensuring delivery of hydrogen aircrafts/drones along with the associated infrastructure. Coordinate with Hydrogen asset development and asset operations to ensure physical delivery of the demonstrations in terms of asset build-up.
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Work alongside Hydrogen business development unit with internal and external stakeholders, including customers, suppliers, regulatory agencies, and industry associations, to build relationships and facilitate collaboration on Hydrogen aviation technology innovation initiatives.
- Technical Expertise
- Serve as a technical expert on hydrogen mobility and infrastructure, providing guidance and support to other professionals within the organization. Keep up to date with industry developments and best practices in Hydrogen aviation infrastructure and entire ecosystem.
- Permits and Regulations Oversight
- Coordinate with regulatory bodies internal within NEOM and support the team in obtaining all aviation /H2 specific certifications and assemble all safety requirements. As hydrogen mobility in aerospace is still nascent.
- Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
Coordinate internal resources and work with technology & services suppliers for the flawless execution of multiple projects
- determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Flexible and agile
- Capable to cope and adapt to a rapidly evolving environment like NEOM and work on Ad-Hoc T&I projects when necessary.
- Bachelors in aviation, chemical, mechanical. Electrical Engineering or relevant
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in project management within the hydrogen mobility industry, aerospace industry, or consulting firm focused on hydrogen/ zero emission aerospace projects.
- Effective use of professional project management tools for monitoring and reporting progress
- Strong understanding of hydrogen and/or aerospace industry
- Gas technology, renewable energy or power/energy related experience is a plus.
- Excellent technical skills and ability to develop solutions with external suppliers.
- Excellent MS computer software skills (Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI)el).
- Pragmatic goal-orientated attitude
- Project management certification is preferable
- Master’s degree in engineering
Will be negotiated
Will be negotiated
How to Apply for NEOM?
If interested in this position, kindly click on the apply button and apply directly on the NEOM Company Website
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.