NEOM was picked as the task's true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM's objective and the truth that will be accomplished - Allah willing - to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future.
Medical Equipment Manager Job in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
NEOM – NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Job Location:-NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Company:- NEOM
- Education: –A bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Biomedical engineering (or equivalent) is required
- Gender:- Male / Female Saudi national a plus
- Number of Vacant Positions:- Not Mentioned
- Salary:- Negotiable
- Job Type:- Full-Time
- Job ID:- 10242
- Job Categories:-
This is the means by which NEOM was made and how its maker, His Imperial Height, Crown Ruler Mohammed container Salman, imagined it when he laid out its establishments to be the future, a power of progression and change, even before it was even sent off. Along these lines, it was imagined that “what’s to come” would be laced with NEOM’s crucial personality, name, values, and vision. Therefore, NEOM is… For the future and for what’s to come.
His Imperial Height Ruler Mohammed receptacle Salman, the Crown Sovereign and Executive of the NEOM Directorate examined and considered by individuals from the undertaking’s Establishing Board as well as experts and experts nearby an OK name for such a venture with an overall viewpoint. The quest for a name to impart the personality and imagery of this fantastic project was one of the planned things when the Board held its underlying gatherings to examine associated issues; HRH saw that the term communicates the social and civilizational character of the venture’s comprehensiveness. There were various discussions with respect to the name’s significance and the way that it should catch the venture’s overall personality, the human angle, and phenomenal aspiration.
Preceding arranging and testing the arrangements of names proposed by the counseling group, the genuine name assignment venture began with the meaning of standards, characteristics, and conditions, all of which bear an unmistakable and strong vision for choice. As per the measures and guidelines, the rundown of 2,000 names was additionally sliced to 150 names, then, at that point, to five names. In any case, not a single one of them was picked or acknowledged.
Consequently, NEOM was picked as the task’s true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM’s objective and the truth that will be accomplished – Allah willing – to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future. From there on out, the NEOM lights have crested through the sky, declaring a splendid sunrise, a confident future, and a prosperous living in a land made by the person to serve all humankind.
Job Title -Medical Equipment Manager Jobs in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Support in the development and delivery of the division strategy through hypothesis development, scenario testing, feasibility studies and related tasks
- Prepare reports and presentations in the annual planning and budgeting cycle
- Break down visions and aspirations into works streams and feasible implementation plans for sourcing of medical equipment with achievable milestones
- Develop a comprehensive sourcing strategy for medical equipment over time as the health system evolves
- Reassess and adjust targets and implementation plans accordingly to new and/or changed master plans
- Develop structures and processes for initiation and follow up on Asset development and medical equipment projects and activities
- Together with the Asset and Design Manager develop asset briefs for planned assets
- Provide periodic reports regarding project progress, challenges, risks, and mitigation plans
- Proactively identify risks and develop mitigation plans for the division
- Actively take part of and contribute in workshops and activities related to asset and digital infrastructure development
- Together with Procurement verify and when necessary redesign procurement processes for feasible ways of procurement of equipment
- Develop scope of work documents to support new contract establishment or renewal of existing contracts
- Lead and supervise monitoring and evaluation of contract delivery and project performance
- Support in all external communications activities (incl. internal/external marketing of the sector, maintaining promotional materials, developing strategic communications, etc.)
- Support and lead sector or division meetings, preparing meeting inputs and gathering input and feedback during and after meeting as it relates to strategy, planning, risks, etc.
- Manage stakeholders’ feedback on issues, challenges and unmet requirements and develop action plans
- Act as a role model for the sector in interaction with other sectors and departments
- Lead by example, supervise and coach team members and colleagues to perform at their best
- Promote a high-performance working environment embracing NEOM’s values
- A bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Biomedical engineering (or equivalent) is required
- 10 years of experience in medical equipment planning, related health asset design
- Extensive experience in equipment implementation and IT/Digital integration
- Min 5 years of leadership experience in working closely with medical professions
- Broad knowledge of national and international regulations for medical equipment
- Significant experience in developing sourcing strategies and different procurement models such as Innovation Procurement, Competitive dialogues, etc.
- A Master’s in related topics is beneficial
Will be negotiated
Will be negotiated
How to Apply for NEOM?
If interested in this position, kindly click on the apply button and apply directly on the NEOM Company Website
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.