NEOM was picked as the task's true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM's objective and the truth that will be accomplished - Allah willing - to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future.
Professional, FP and A Job in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
NEOM – NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Job Location:-NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Company:- NEOM
- Education: –A bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance, accounting, or a related major or equivalent professional experience is required.
- Gender:- Male / Female Saudi national a plus
- Number of Vacant Positions:- Not Mentioned
- Salary:- Negotiable
- Job Type:- Full-Time
- Job ID:- 10482
- Job Categories:-
This is the means by which NEOM was made and how its maker, His Imperial Height, Crown Ruler Mohammed container Salman, imagined it when he laid out its establishments to be the future, a power of progression and change, even before it was even sent off. Along these lines, it was imagined that “what’s to come” would be laced with NEOM’s crucial personality, name, values, and vision. Therefore, NEOM is… For the future and for what’s to come.
His Imperial Height Ruler Mohammed receptacle Salman, the Crown Sovereign and Executive of the NEOM Directorate examined and considered by individuals from the undertaking’s Establishing Board as well as experts and experts nearby an OK name for such a venture with an overall viewpoint. The quest for a name to impart the personality and imagery of this fantastic project was one of the planned things when the Board held its underlying gatherings to examine associated issues; HRH saw that the term communicates the social and civilizational character of the venture’s comprehensiveness. There were various discussions with respect to the name’s significance and the way that it should catch the venture’s overall personality, the human angle, and phenomenal aspiration.
Preceding arranging and testing the arrangements of names proposed by the counseling group, the genuine name assignment venture began with the meaning of standards, characteristics, and conditions, all of which bear an unmistakable and strong vision for choice. As per the measures and guidelines, the rundown of 2,000 names was additionally sliced to 150 names, then, at that point, to five names. In any case, not a single one of them was picked or acknowledged.
Consequently, NEOM was picked as the task’s true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM’s objective and the truth that will be accomplished – Allah willing – to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future. From there on out, the NEOM lights have crested through the sky, declaring a splendid sunrise, a confident future, and a prosperous living in a land made by the person to serve all humankind.
Job Title -Professional, FP and A Jobs in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
Facilitate the development of business cases:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather relevant financial data and information for business case evaluations.
- Conduct comprehensive financial analyses, including profitability assessments, ROI calculations, and sensitivity analyses.
- Present financial recommendations and insights to stakeholders and senior management.
Evaluate and establish partnership models:
- Identify potential partnership opportunities and evaluate their financial viability.
- Develop financial models and scenarios to analyze partnership structures and assess their impact on product flow and cash flow.
- Collaborate with legal and business development teams to negotiate and finalize partnership agreements.
- Implement transfer price mechanisms in the value chain:
- Develop and implement transfer pricing strategies to optimize profitability and align with the overall business strategy.
- Monitor and analyze the financial performance of internal transfers and ensure compliance with transfer pricing policies and regulations.
Evaluate go-to-market strategies:
- Analyze market trends, competitive landscape, and customer preferences to assess various go-to-market strategies.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to develop financial models and forecasts for different market entry scenarios.
- Provide financial insights and recommendations to optimize pricing strategies and maximize revenue growth.
Budget tracking and milestone monitoring:
- Monitor and track OPEX and CAPEX budgets for the business unit.
- Analyze actual expenses against budgeted targets and identify areas for cost optimization.
- Ensure that all project milestones are achieved within the set financial parameters and timelines.
- Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), especially relating to financial metrics such as sales, expenditures, and profit margin.
- Monitor KPIs and identify the cause of any unexpected variances
Communication and Driving Ownership and Accountability
- Present the monthly and quarterly financial reports of various units and departments
- Implement a business intelligence tool and dashboard reports
- The support management team and the Heads of Department with data-driven analysis
- Creates variance analysis reports and financial models.
- Escalates any financial issues to management.
- Sets and tracks key performance indicators (KPIs) and objectives.
- Completes market research and comparable company analysis.
- Recommends strategies for increasing financial performance.
- Uses popular financial planning and analysis software.
- Manages more-junior financial planning analysts.
- Collaborates with senior members of the accounting and finance teams often based in shared services hubs.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance, accounting, or a related major or equivalent professional experience is required.
- Proven experience as a finance business partner, business unit finance manager, or FP&A manager.
- Experience in evaluating go-to-market strategies and conducting market analysis.
- Experience in building and managing a dedicated team in a multi-cultural environment.
- Experience in Food related business is a preferred
- Strong financial modeling and analysis skills, with the ability to translate complex data into actionable insights.
- Solid understanding of partnership models, transfer pricing, and value chain dynamics.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate financial concepts to non-finance stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in financial software and advanced MS Excel skills as well as PowerBI
- The incumbent should have good knowledge of excel and reasonable skill in the ERP and other customized software used for keeping the books of accounts.
- Works independently using project management skills.
- Builds strong working relationships and has exceptional leadership skills.
- Learns quickly and has strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Certified public accountants (CPA) or certified financial analysts (CFA), CIMA, and ACCA are preferred.
- Proficient in budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting.
Will be negotiated
Will be negotiated
How to Apply for NEOM?
If interested in this position, kindly click on the apply button and apply directly on the NEOM Company Website
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.