NEOM was picked as the task's true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM's objective and the truth that will be accomplished - Allah willing - to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future.
Senior Professional Clinical Ancillary Applications Job in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
NEOM – NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Job Location:-NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Company:- NEOM
- Education: –A Bachelor’s Degree or master’s in computer science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related technical or scientific field
- Gender:- Male / Female Saudi national a plus
- Number of Vacant Positions:- Not Mentioned
- Salary:- Negotiable
- Job Type:- Full-Time
- Job ID:- 10420
- Job Categories:- Managing
This is the means by which NEOM was made and how its maker, His Imperial Height, Crown Ruler Mohammed container Salman, imagined it when he laid out its establishments to be the future, a power of progression and change, even before it was even sent off. Along these lines, it was imagined that “what’s to come” would be laced with NEOM’s crucial personality, name, values, and vision. Therefore, NEOM is… For the future and for what’s to come.
His Imperial Height Ruler Mohammed receptacle Salman, the Crown Sovereign and Executive of the NEOM Directorate examined and considered by individuals from the undertaking’s Establishing Board as well as experts and experts nearby an OK name for such a venture with an overall viewpoint. The quest for a name to impart the personality and imagery of this fantastic project was one of the planned things when the Board held its underlying gatherings to examine associated issues; HRH saw that the term communicates the social and civilizational character of the venture’s comprehensiveness. There were various discussions with respect to the name’s significance and the way that it should catch the venture’s overall personality, the human angle, and phenomenal aspiration.
Preceding arranging and testing the arrangements of names proposed by the counseling group, the genuine name assignment venture began with the meaning of standards, characteristics, and conditions, all of which bear an unmistakable and strong vision for choice. As per the measures and guidelines, the rundown of 2,000 names was additionally sliced to 150 names, then, at that point, to five names. In any case, not a single one of them was picked or acknowledged.
Consequently, NEOM was picked as the task’s true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM’s objective and the truth that will be accomplished – Allah willing – to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future. From there on out, the NEOM lights have crested through the sky, declaring a splendid sunrise, a confident future, and a prosperous living in a land made by the person to serve all humankind.
Job Title -Senior Professional Clinical Ancillary Applications Jobs in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
Key Accountability Areas Key Activities Strategy and Advisory
- Maintain the scope, schedule, and quality of assigned projects for (RIS, Radiology PACS, Cardiology PACS, Voice Dictation, Advanced Post Processing, RadOnc EMR, EKG/EEG, GI).
- Organize and prioritize new project requests to identify order of completion.
- Establish clear expectations for team members, including delegating tasks at each phase of the specified project, ensuring the team meets stated deadlines, and assisting the team with resolving any obstacles they may encounter.
- Work closely with the project director and other project managers to coordinate activities.
- Keep the business community actively engaged in the project.
- Advise and coach team members by providing guidance on project issues, key success factors of the project, and lessons learned.
- Lead the build, deployment and configuration of all DICOM related technologies and applications, such as:Radiology, Cardiovascular and other non-laboratory applications
- Provides 1:1 “at-the-elbow” support to practicing physicians, advanced practitioners, and other providers.
- Works with operational and clinical leaders to manage various workflow improvement projects involving the EHR
- Provides consultative expertise and guidance in the integrated design and optimal implementation of related EHR modules to ensure application interoperability; including improved system design methods, security and technical standards, and build related to production support, system enhancements, and upgrades.
Relationship and Stakeholder Management
- Support the Digital Health Director in building and maintaining relationships and establish working relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Support in inter-sectoral meeting providing and gathering input as it relates to strategy, planning, risks, etc.
- Prepare relevant progress reports as required to update relevant stakeholders on progress
- Collate stakeholders’ feedback on issues, challenges and unmet requirements and develop action plans
- Act as the key sector representative in building and managing relationships with providers and counterparts (e.g., contract management) for the specific area
- Ensure management is kept abreast of related developments, risks arising and progress
- Support in the development of business cases across multiple scenarios, including for business lines, subsidiary companies, assets, joint ventures, etc.
- Support in the development of the long-, medium-, and short-term financial forecasts for divisions and sector
- Ensure the sector financial model, including relevant scenario planning and modelling, is always updated
- Manage asset listings and related documents to ensure financial requirements for the proposed developments are aligned to financial forecasts and the greater health financing model
- Support the in develop of annual budgets with divisions and manage related monthly reporting activities (e.g., accruals, budget tracking, etc.)
- Work with sector members to understand and deliver their procurement needs acting as internal expert on the procurement options, processes, and systems
- Facilitate and drive effective and efficient sector procurement and contract management (incl. delivery vs milestones, support invoice payment, etc.) and close out procurement packages to release unused budget
Implementation Planning and Risk Management
- Assist in developing the annual implementation plans. Work with divisions to monitor status (incl. progress, risks, and challenges), provide regular updates to management and complete related reporting
- Prepare reports for digital health director and sector head on the current and forecasted progress/completion of key assets and initiatives, with executive levels insights on key assets, requirements, and risks
- In the case of challenges or risks, support divisions or sector leadership in the development of pragmatic and considered mitigation measure and/or recovery plan
- Proactively identify risks for the sector (incl. Strategic, environmental, operational, reputational, etc.), assist in managing the respective registers and reporting, as well as working with leadership and management in the development of mitigation or management plans
- A Bachelor’s Degree or master’s in computer science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related technical or scientific field
- Minimum three (4) years experience with design, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, upgrading, testing, and supporting clinical imaging applications (i.e., Cerner RadNet, Fuji PACS/CV, PowerScribe 360, Varian Aria, Natus Xltek, Provation) or the equivalent combination of experience and education that would demonstrate the capability to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
- Experience with Linux/Unix OS and shell scripting.
- Experience in healthcare industry/Clinical/EHR is a MUST
- Programming and patching skills for database management and general software
- Demonstrate basic competency and ability to support Imaging Informatics system interfaces.
- Working level knowledge of Imaging Modalities (XR, US, MRI, CT, Nuclear, Mammo, EKG).
- Pragmatic goal-orientated attitude
- A master’s degree is preferred.
- Enterprise imaging and ancillary applications knowledge
- Strong analytical ability to find solutions to difficult application or workflow problems, to determine economic feasibility or options available, and to assess time involved in system changes.
- Working level knowledge of DICOM, HL7 and IHE is a MUST
- Ability to bring forward new technologies and patterns and apply them into the organization.
- Proficiency in agile methodology
Will be negotiated
Will be negotiated
How to Apply for NEOM?
If interested in this position, kindly click on the apply button and apply directly on the NEOM Company Website
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.