NEOM was picked as the task's true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM's objective and the truth that will be accomplished - Allah willing - to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future.
Clinical Operation Senior Manager Job in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
NEOM – NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Job Location:-NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Company:- NEOM
- Education: –A bachelor’s degree in a health-related or scientific field
- Gender:- Male / Female Saudi national a plus
- Number of Vacant Positions:- Not Mentioned
- Salary:- Negotiable
- Job Type:- Full-Time
- Job ID:- 10195
- Job Categories:- Managing
This is the means by which NEOM was made and how its maker, His Imperial Height, Crown Ruler Mohammed container Salman, imagined it when he laid out its establishments to be the future, a power of progression and change, even before it was even sent off. Along these lines, it was imagined that “what’s to come” would be laced with NEOM’s crucial personality, name, values, and vision. Therefore, NEOM is… For the future and for what’s to come.
His Imperial Height Ruler Mohammed receptacle Salman, the Crown Sovereign and Executive of the NEOM Directorate examined and considered by individuals from the undertaking’s Establishing Board as well as experts and experts nearby an OK name for such a venture with an overall viewpoint. The quest for a name to impart the personality and imagery of this fantastic project was one of the planned things when the Board held its underlying gatherings to examine associated issues; HRH saw that the term communicates the social and civilizational character of the venture’s comprehensiveness. There were various discussions with respect to the name’s significance and the way that it should catch the venture’s overall personality, the human angle, and phenomenal aspiration.
Preceding arranging and testing the arrangements of names proposed by the counseling group, the genuine name assignment venture began with the meaning of standards, characteristics, and conditions, all of which bear an unmistakable and strong vision for choice. As per the measures and guidelines, the rundown of 2,000 names was additionally sliced to 150 names, then, at that point, to five names. In any case, not a single one of them was picked or acknowledged.
Consequently, NEOM was picked as the task’s true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM’s objective and the truth that will be accomplished – Allah willing – to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future. From there on out, the NEOM lights have crested through the sky, declaring a splendid sunrise, a confident future, and a prosperous living in a land made by the person to serve all humankind.
Job Title -Clinical Operation Senior Manager Jobs in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Support in the development and delivery of the division strategy through hypothesis development, scenario testing, feasibility studies and related tasks
- Progress the strategy into tactical plans, ensuring resources are allocated efficiently and effectively.
- Developing and implementing service quality standards and procedures to meet customer expectations.
- Contribute to preparation of reports and presentations in the annual planning and budgeting cycle
- As part of the team
- Analyse and forecast health and wellbeing demands and translate into high level requirements on assets, equipment, and digital infrastructure.
- Reassess and adjust targets and implementation plans accordingly to new and/or changed master plans
- Support in development of structures and processes for monitoring of projects and activities
- Deliver projects on time, within scope, and budget, while ensuring compliance with company standards and regulatory requirements.
- Independently lead and deliver assigned activities and projects
- Identify potential threats and create response plans to mitigate risks.
- Provide periodic reports regarding project progress, challenges, risks, and mitigation plans
- Actively take part of and contribute to workshops and activities related to asset, equipment and digital infrastructure development
- Contribute to development of scope of work documents
- Support in internal and external communications activities
- Actively participate in sector and cross sector meetings and initiate meeting structures for effective interaction with stakeholders related to assignments
- • Manage stakeholders’ feedback on issues, challenges and unmet requirements and develop action plans
- Act as a role model for the sector in interaction with other sectors and departments
- Lead by example, supervise and coach team members and colleagues to perform at their best
- Promote a high-performance working environment embracing NEOM’s values
- A bachelor’s degree in a health-related or scientific field
- Minimum of 10-15 years of experience in clinical operations within the health and wellness industry.
- Min 5 years of experience in a senior-level role
- Min 5 years of Project Management experience
- All Health Wellbeing & Biotech divisions
- Other Sectors and Departments e.g., Sport, Education, Food, Environment, Operations, Projects, Technology & Digital, etc.
- Healthcare Regulatory Authorities (worldwide)
- Health services providers
- External consultants
- A Master’s degree in business management or health-related topics is beneficial
- Ph.D. degree in health management or related topics is beneficial
Will be negotiated
Will be negotiated
How to Apply for NEOM?
If interested in this position, kindly click on the apply button and apply directly on the NEOM Company Website
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.