NEOM was picked as the task's true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM's objective and the truth that will be accomplished - Allah willing - to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future.
Waste Manager Job in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
NEOM – NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Job Location:-NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Company:- NEOM
- Education: –Bachelor’s Degree in environmental engineering, Environmental Science, or related discipline (minimum). Master’s Degree (preferred).
- Gender:- Male / Female Saudi national a plus
- Number of Vacant Positions:- Not Mentioned
- Salary:- Negotiable
- Job Type:- Full-Time
- Job ID:- 10446
- Job Categories:- Managing
This is the means by which NEOM was made and how its maker, His Imperial Height, Crown Ruler Mohammed container Salman, imagined it when he laid out its establishments to be the future, a power of progression and change, even before it was even sent off. Along these lines, it was imagined that “what’s to come” would be laced with NEOM’s crucial personality, name, values, and vision. Therefore, NEOM is… For the future and for what’s to come.
His Imperial Height Ruler Mohammed receptacle Salman, the Crown Sovereign and Executive of the NEOM Directorate examined and considered by individuals from the undertaking’s Establishing Board as well as experts and experts nearby an OK name for such a venture with an overall viewpoint. The quest for a name to impart the personality and imagery of this fantastic project was one of the planned things when the Board held its underlying gatherings to examine associated issues; HRH saw that the term communicates the social and civilizational character of the venture’s comprehensiveness. There were various discussions with respect to the name’s significance and the way that it should catch the venture’s overall personality, the human angle, and phenomenal aspiration.
Preceding arranging and testing the arrangements of names proposed by the counseling group, the genuine name assignment venture began with the meaning of standards, characteristics, and conditions, all of which bear an unmistakable and strong vision for choice. As per the measures and guidelines, the rundown of 2,000 names was additionally sliced to 150 names, then, at that point, to five names. In any case, not a single one of them was picked or acknowledged.
Consequently, NEOM was picked as the task’s true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM’s objective and the truth that will be accomplished – Allah willing – to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future. From there on out, the NEOM lights have crested through the sky, declaring a splendid sunrise, a confident future, and a prosperous living in a land made by the person to serve all humankind.
Job Title -Waste Manager Jobs in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Ensure that the Corporate and Waste Management department’s core business, strategies and policies are aligned with the planning, design and delivery of solid waste management infrastructure.
- Direct involvement in the strategic planning and tactical analysis of data, trends, and industry standards for waste diversion, recovery and disposal, resource management and associated functions to ensure the Waste Management department undertakes its operations consistently and in compliance with appropriate practices, both now and for the foreseeable future.
- Oversee management of operational assets as required from time to time.
- Provide a technical advisory service regarding waste diversion, recovery and disposal standards and services.
- Research latest market technologies to inform NEOM’s Waste Management strategy and operations
- Ensuring personal safety and the safety of others by following NEOM policies and procedures, cooperating with all reasonable instructions and actively participating in all health and safety training and consultation.
- Such other relevant duties as required from time to time which would generally fall within the scope of this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in environmental engineering, Environmental Science, or related discipline (minimum). Master’s Degree (preferred).
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience (preferably some or all in KSA) in solid waste management, with specific experience of working for a Municipal authority.
- Previously held senior management positions, preferably in the solid waste management industry.
- Development and delivery of solid waste disposal operations and environmental compliance and rehabilitation framework, preferably in a city and regional environment.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to undertake strategic thinking and application in a dynamic, fast-changing environment.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize work to achieve goals and meet deadlines include dealing with competing demands and managing multiple projects and tasks.
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability in consultation, negotiation and conflict resolution in order to influence change and maintain relationship within and external to the organization.
- Demonstrated contract and people management skills that can positively contribute to the development, growth and maintenance of the Waste Management department.
- Excellent analytical and written skills.
- Scoping of work packages for and management of external technical and engineering consultancies;
- Development of environmental management frameworks such as Site Based Management Plans or similar and Environmental Monitoring Programs.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Pragmatic goal-orientated attitude
- Qualifications in people management (preferred).
- Certification and Membership in related professional association/s (preferred).
- Thorough understanding, development and implementation of solid waste management disposal practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge, expertise and implementation of best practice in the solid waste management industry in particular landfill operations.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of international codes, standards, legislation, regulations and policies on solid waste and resources management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of environmental compliance frameworks.
- Demonstrated knowledge of both ‘in house’ and contract service model for waste diversion, recovery and disposal operations.
- Preparation of executive level reporting and related presentations.
Will be negotiated
Will be negotiated
How to Apply for NEOM?
If interested in this position, kindly click on the apply button and apply directly on the NEOM Company Website
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.