NEOM was picked as the task's true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM's objective and the truth that will be accomplished - Allah willing - to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future.
Development Manager Job in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
NEOM – NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Job Location:-NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Company:- NEOM
- Education: –Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate or Real Estate Development, Business, Architecture, Engineering, or Construction; or, Master’s Degree in Business (MBA or MS or equivalent), Real Estate or Real Estate Development, Architecture, Engineering or Construction
- Gender:- Male / Female Saudi national a plus
- Number of Vacant Positions:- Not Mentioned
- Salary:- Negotiable
- Job Type:- Full-Time
- Job ID:- 9796
- Job Categories:-Managing
This is the means by which NEOM was made and how its maker, His Imperial Height, Crown Ruler Mohammed container Salman, imagined it when he laid out its establishments to be the future, a power of progression and change, even before it was even sent off. Along these lines, it was imagined that “what’s to come” would be laced with NEOM’s crucial personality, name, values, and vision. Therefore, NEOM is… For the future and for what’s to come.
His Imperial Height Ruler Mohammed receptacle Salman, the Crown Sovereign and Executive of the NEOM Directorate examined and considered by individuals from the undertaking’s Establishing Board as well as experts and experts nearby an OK name for such a venture with an overall viewpoint. The quest for a name to impart the personality and imagery of this fantastic project was one of the planned things when the Board held its underlying gatherings to examine associated issues; HRH saw that the term communicates the social and civilizational character of the venture’s comprehensiveness. There were various discussions with respect to the name’s significance and the way that it should catch the venture’s overall personality, the human angle, and phenomenal aspiration.
Preceding arranging and testing the arrangements of names proposed by the counseling group, the genuine name assignment venture began with the meaning of standards, characteristics, and conditions, all of which bear an unmistakable and strong vision for choice. As per the measures and guidelines, the rundown of 2,000 names was additionally sliced to 150 names, then, at that point, to five names. In any case, not a single one of them was picked or acknowledged.
Consequently, NEOM was picked as the task’s true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM’s objective and the truth that will be accomplished – Allah willing – to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future. From there on out, the NEOM lights have crested through the sky, declaring a splendid sunrise, a confident future, and a prosperous living in a land made by the person to serve all humankind.
Job Title -Development Manager Jobs in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
Formulate and execute development and investment strategies for large mixed-use projects
- Assist the team with the creation of development strategies for the project, including evolving the business and investment case from the project vision, for key components of a mega project with international media attention.
- Coordinate all design activities, project development and delivery activities, and asset management activities in accordance with the business case and investment analysis
- Assist the team with establishing and continuously refining product positioning for residential, hospitality, leisure & entertainment and carry this through the design activities, project development and delivery activities, and asset management activities and development strategy.
- Assist in the development of various assets as part of the development strategy
- Maintain the project development schedule and align and coordinate with the feasibility, project phasing strategy, and development strategy
- Responsible for some project reporting, in alignment with the development strategy and investment case, and assist in document control procedures, including the maintenance of Aconex
- Execute other strategic initiatives as directed by Trojena team, and other Sectors.
Manage development feasibility processes as part of the development and investment strategy
- Coordinate with the investment team to manage the feasibility analysis for various components of the development project, aligning the feasibility with the development strategy and investment case
- Work with the investment team to test and continuously validate market research, cost, and feasibility assumptions and the development strategy and business conditions change
- Propose alternative development strategies and review their impacts on the feasibility, including product positioning, development phasing, and construction strategies
Lead and manage teams of architects, engineers, and construction professionals
- Together with the team, develop the architectural, interior design, landscape, and engineering Concept Plans in accordance with the development strategy, product positioning, and business case.
- Carefully curate the design vision in accordance with the development strategy and create and execute best-in-class design strategies for a project with worldwide exposure and attention
- Liaise with internal and third-party construction professionals and partners to execute the design and development strategy in the Detailed Design, Tender, and Construction phases in accordance with the project vision.
- Integrate sustainability strategies into the project in according with the investment case and development strategy, including for net zero buildings and LEED Platinum-equivalent standards
- Coordinate plans between design disciplines and internal stakeholders with careful attention to detail
- Attend project and construction meetings, insuring that project progress occurs in alignment with the development strategy and business case
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate or Real Estate Development, Business, Architecture, Engineering, or Construction; or, Master’s Degree in Business (MBA or MS or equivalent), Real Estate or Real Estate Development, Architecture, Engineering or Construction
- 10+ years of progressively increasing responsibility in real estate development or allied activities, particularly on large Urban developments, with a broad range of experience in design and development management, investment analysis, real estate market analysis, real estate product positioning, and construction.
- Experience in software platforms such as MS Office suite, MS Project, AutoCAD, Sketchup, SAP, and Aconex
- Possess a general working knowledge of the life cycle of the real estate development process, from project inception to asset management
- Strong design experience is required, working with reputable Design and project delivery consultant teams.
- Architecture or Engineering licensure and/or certification in investment analysis is helpful
- Ability to communicate effectively in a diverse work environment with substantial lateral stakeholder management
- Have a passion for developing well-executed projects in a dynamic and creative environment
Will be negotiated
Will be negotiated
How to Apply for NEOM?
If interested in this position, kindly click on the apply button and apply directly on the NEOM Company Website
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.