NEOM was picked as the task's true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM's objective and the truth that will be accomplished - Allah willing - to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future.
Performance, Rewards, and OD Lead Job in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
NEOM – NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Job Location:-NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Company:- NEOM
- Education: –Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business, or Certified Rewards / Compensation Specialist
- Gender:- Male / Female Saudi national a plus
- Number of Vacant Positions:- Not Mentioned
- Salary:- Negotiable
- Job Type:- Full-Time
- Job ID:- 10237
- Job Categories:-
This is the means by which NEOM was made and how its maker, His Imperial Height, Crown Ruler Mohammed container Salman, imagined it when he laid out its establishments to be the future, a power of progression and change, even before it was even sent off. Along these lines, it was imagined that “what’s to come” would be laced with NEOM’s crucial personality, name, values, and vision. Therefore, NEOM is… For the future and for what’s to come.
His Imperial Height Ruler Mohammed receptacle Salman, the Crown Sovereign and Executive of the NEOM Directorate examined and considered by individuals from the undertaking’s Establishing Board as well as experts and experts nearby an OK name for such a venture with an overall viewpoint. The quest for a name to impart the personality and imagery of this fantastic project was one of the planned things when the Board held its underlying gatherings to examine associated issues; HRH saw that the term communicates the social and civilizational character of the venture’s comprehensiveness. There were various discussions with respect to the name’s significance and the way that it should catch the venture’s overall personality, the human angle, and phenomenal aspiration.
Preceding arranging and testing the arrangements of names proposed by the counseling group, the genuine name assignment venture began with the meaning of standards, characteristics, and conditions, all of which bear an unmistakable and strong vision for choice. As per the measures and guidelines, the rundown of 2,000 names was additionally sliced to 150 names, then, at that point, to five names. In any case, not a single one of them was picked or acknowledged.
Consequently, NEOM was picked as the task’s true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM’s objective and the truth that will be accomplished – Allah willing – to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future. From there on out, the NEOM lights have crested through the sky, declaring a splendid sunrise, a confident future, and a prosperous living in a land made by the person to serve all humankind.
Job Title -Performance, Rewards, and OD Lead Jobs in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Define a fair, equitable and competitive total rewards framework aligned to NEOM’s strategy and business goals.
- Work effectively with stakeholders to facilitate compensation-related activities.
- Assess the budgetary impact of compensation decisions.
- Ensure rewards practices are in compliance with respective Laws (pay equity, human rights, etc.)
- Prepare job descriptions, job analysis, job evaluations and job classifications.
- Manage job families and success profiles’ library.
- Participate in salary and labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates.
- Differentiate pay systems to invest in the segments of workforce that contribute the most value.
- Deploy effective communication strategies and success metrics.
- Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends and periodic audits and prepare reports.
- Perform various activated related to Performance Management processes (SUCCESS@NEOM) including (Goals Setting – Mid Year Reviews – Year End Reviews & Calibration Sessions – “CPM” Continuous Performance Management – and Performance Improvement Plans “PIP”) and manage reporting and following up. And continuously work towards enhancing related process, policies, and procedures.
- Work closely with relative departments to ensure coherence and alignment of organizational goals, strategies, functional, teams, and individual goals.
Work closely with HRBPs to manage compensation, performance, and OD-related activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business or Certified Rewards / Compensation Specialist
- Minimum of 8 overall years of experience in relevant HR functions
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant managerial experience in HR compensation and benefits
- Strong experience in SAP SuccessFactors (PMGM, COMP modules).
- Advanced skills in writing, analysis, reporting, and high interpersonal skills
- Advanced skills with Excel and PowerPoint presentation
- Sound knowledge of KSA labor laws regulating compensation and privacy standards
Will be negotiated
Will be negotiated
How to Apply for NEOM?
If interested in this position, kindly click on the apply button and apply directly on the NEOM Company Website
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.