NEOM was picked as the task's true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM's objective and the truth that will be accomplished - Allah willing - to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future.
Senior Specialist, Subsidiaries Secretariat Job in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
NEOM – NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Job Location:-NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Company:- NEOM
- Education: –A bachelor’s degree in business administration, Corporate Law, Finance, or equivalent is preferred
- Gender:- Male / Female Saudi national a plus
- Number of Vacant Positions:- Not Mentioned
- Salary:- Negotiable
- Job Type:- Full-Time
- Job ID:- 10442
- Job Categories:- Specialist
This is the means by which NEOM was made and how its maker, His Imperial Height, Crown Ruler Mohammed container Salman, imagined it when he laid out its establishments to be the future, a power of progression and change, even before it was even sent off. Along these lines, it was imagined that “what’s to come” would be laced with NEOM’s crucial personality, name, values, and vision. Therefore, NEOM is… For the future and for what’s to come.
His Imperial Height Ruler Mohammed receptacle Salman, the Crown Sovereign and Executive of the NEOM Directorate examined and considered by individuals from the undertaking’s Establishing Board as well as experts and experts nearby an OK name for such a venture with an overall viewpoint. The quest for a name to impart the personality and imagery of this fantastic project was one of the planned things when the Board held its underlying gatherings to examine associated issues; HRH saw that the term communicates the social and civilizational character of the venture’s comprehensiveness. There were various discussions with respect to the name’s significance and the way that it should catch the venture’s overall personality, the human angle, and phenomenal aspiration.
Preceding arranging and testing the arrangements of names proposed by the counseling group, the genuine name assignment venture began with the meaning of standards, characteristics, and conditions, all of which bear an unmistakable and strong vision for choice. As per the measures and guidelines, the rundown of 2,000 names was additionally sliced to 150 names, then, at that point, to five names. In any case, not a single one of them was picked or acknowledged.
Consequently, NEOM was picked as the task’s true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM’s objective and the truth that will be accomplished – Allah willing – to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future. From there on out, the NEOM lights have crested through the sky, declaring a splendid sunrise, a confident future, and a prosperous living in a land made by the person to serve all humankind.
Job Title -Senior Specialist, Subsidiaries Secretariat Jobs in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Conduct and execute activities, with minimal supervision, in accordance with the defined job role
- Support in the implementation and execution of policies and procedures during day-to-day activities and operations
- Work alongside other team members and actively contribute to building a productive and open work environment
- Carry out board and committee meeting preparation including Board meeting logistics, invitations, meeting agenda, and board pack in compliance with corporate procedures
- Prepare, document, and maintain board meeting minutes, resolutions, and directions, reflecting the proper format and required level of detail
- Maintain a full up-to-date contact list of Board members including board members’ bios, where appropriate
- Coordinate with the board liaison officer in each of the entities, projects, and initiatives as it relates to records storage and access, and carry out operations accordingly
- Escalate any noncompliance with the board charter and governance policies surrounding Board meetings (e.g. quorum) to superior for resolution
- Provide general support to the Board members to access relevant information and participate in induction training for new board members
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, Corporate Law, Finance, or equivalent is preferred
- Business administration, Corporate Law, Finance, or equivalent is preferred & related experience
- Proficiency in English and Arabic Language is required
- Excellent MS computer software skills (Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI)el).
- Pragmatic goal-orientated attitude
- Project management certification is preferable
Will be negotiated
Will be negotiated
How to Apply for NEOM?
If interested in this position, kindly click on the apply button and apply directly on the NEOM Company Website
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.