NEOM was picked as the task's true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM's objective and the truth that will be accomplished - Allah willing - to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future.
Head of Sales Job in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
NEOM – NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Job Location:-NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
- Company:- NEOM
- Education: –Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any other related degree.
- Gender:- Male / Female Saudi national a plus
- Number of Vacant Positions:- Not Mentioned
- Salary:- Negotiable
- Job Type:- Full-Time
- Job ID:- 10463
- Job Categories:-
This is the means by which NEOM was made and how its maker, His Imperial Height, Crown Ruler Mohammed container Salman, imagined it when he laid out its establishments to be the future, a power of progression and change, even before it was even sent off. Along these lines, it was imagined that “what’s to come” would be laced with NEOM’s crucial personality, name, values, and vision. Therefore, NEOM is… For the future and for what’s to come.
His Imperial Height Ruler Mohammed receptacle Salman, the Crown Sovereign and Executive of the NEOM Directorate examined and considered by individuals from the undertaking’s Establishing Board as well as experts and experts nearby an OK name for such a venture with an overall viewpoint. The quest for a name to impart the personality and imagery of this fantastic project was one of the planned things when the Board held its underlying gatherings to examine associated issues; HRH saw that the term communicates the social and civilizational character of the venture’s comprehensiveness. There were various discussions with respect to the name’s significance and the way that it should catch the venture’s overall personality, the human angle, and phenomenal aspiration.
Preceding arranging and testing the arrangements of names proposed by the counseling group, the genuine name assignment venture began with the meaning of standards, characteristics, and conditions, all of which bear an unmistakable and strong vision for choice. As per the measures and guidelines, the rundown of 2,000 names was additionally sliced to 150 names, then, at that point, to five names. In any case, not a single one of them was picked or acknowledged.
Consequently, NEOM was picked as the task’s true name with the backing of the Establishing Board; it is a genuine portrayal of NEOM’s objective and the truth that will be accomplished – Allah willing – to assist with making a brilliant future for people in the future. From there on out, the NEOM lights have crested through the sky, declaring a splendid sunrise, a confident future, and a prosperous living in a land made by the person to serve all humankind.
Job Title -Head of Sales Jobs in NEOM City, Saudi Arabia
Strategic Planning & People Management
- Propose the strategy-driven targets for the Marketing & Sales department and submit for discussion to the Executive Director
- Develop the Marketing & Sales department annual business plan, as well as the Performance Objectives for the department and ensure the alignment of activities.
- Manage and Develop the Islands Sales Strategy to work in Synergy each other to optimize sales and cash flow.
- Monitor the progress towards the achievement of the Marketing & Sales department KPIs, set direction, and take corrective and/ or preventive actions to address any areas of underperformance or deficiencies.
- Oversee the maintenance of and endorse any proposed changes to the Policies, Procedures and Processes within the Sales department.
- Ensure that the Sales department plans, and performance are within the approved budget and timescales through providing timely and accurate progress reports to the Executive Director on the operational progress of the department.
- Identify the annual workforce needs in coordination with the island’s Development Directors to enable the realization of departmental objectives; and properly plan for the optimal allocation of workforce resource.
- Guide the Marketing & Sales department employees in executing their respective responsibilities towards the achievement of the department’s and Islands overall goals.
- Help instill a culture of development, guidance, and performance within the Marketing & Sales team.
- Engage in workforce planning and provide recommendations for hiring, progressions, and promotions.
Integrated Resort Operations
- Conduct regular operations team meetings with all the Development Directors to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets, feedbacks, and action taken for service recovery, and also any staff issues.
- Share feedback/insights from the periodic meetings with the island Development Directors
- Ensure SOP implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks.
- Collaborate with the Consultant/development Directors to obtain guidance on strategic/operational improvements in resort operations to deliver optimal customer experience and maximize revenue
- Develop media and communications strategy, approach, and policies and processes including campaign development, social media management and public and media relations oversight.
- Identify and shortlist approved 3rd parties to execute media and communications strategy.
- Collaborate with and provide input to Neom services teams on the calendar of events for activation of the destination.
- Set the destination promotion budgets, monitor expenditures, and intervene to avoid budget overruns
Branding, Marketing and PR
- Develop all Islands branding strategy with stakeholders’ and Saudi Tourism’s branding directions.
- Approve social media creative development.
- Oversee creative briefs and concepts to the output of the final creative product.
- Oversee with internal stakeholders and external vendors to develop campaigns that address every stage of a show’s lifecycle, developing the tone and voice for each asset on the Island.
- Approve social media campaigns that are creative and aligned with the brand’s strategic goals.
- Support and provide direction at off-site or virtual and remote social media marketing shoots, working with Marketing Production on all elements of the shoot.
- Oversee off-site or virtual marketing events, including red carpet premiere events to ensure all island marketing and PR objectives are met.
- Responsible for team’s ability to identify and qualify partners.
- Work with team to recruit and secure key strategic partners while defining short-term and long- term channel strategies.
- Negotiate new prospective partnership arrangements, evaluate contract terms, and include relevant stakeholders in structuring corporate relationships.
- Evaluates offerings from the partner and provides analysis and recommendations to General Manager
- Works toward joint goals, strategies, and objectives to build awareness and support of overall benefits of partnerships program with other internal leaders.
- Monitors competitor activity and proactively implements strategies to maintain account ownership
- Responsible for identifying sponsorship opportunities across Island wide assets.
- To negotiate appropriate sponsorship agreements relevant to operating businesses
- Implement sponsorship activations across all island assets
Annual Events Calendar
- In collaboration with other Sector Heads to establish an annual events calendar
- In collaboration with individual operating businesses Sector Heads support the activation of the annual events calendar
- Recognize that the events Calendar is a major footfall driver and ensure package and rate uplift during event periods
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any other related degree.
- 20+ years of experience in Sales of Real Estate
- Dynamic leadership style possesses excellent communication and decision-making skills and astute business acumen.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities and adapts quickly to changing requirements
- Pragmatic goal-orientated attitude
- Advanced finance acumen and strong systems knowledge
Will be negotiated
Will be negotiated
How to Apply for NEOM?
If interested in this position, kindly click on the apply button and apply directly on the NEOM Company Website
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.